• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hello!

TogeticDude

Ghost Aficianado
Years
  • Age 27
  • Orre
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Hey all! I discovered this community a while back and just creeped for a while.. I'm a rather shy person so this is a rather big move for me. x3 I recently got an actual Pokemon game.. I've been a long fan of the series but too shy to re-buy the games because I felt too old for them. Well after playing for a bit.. I figured out I'll never be too old for such a great game. Well, I hope to have fun here and I want to be active even if it scares me. x3

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Hello and welcome, TogeticDude! :3 Ah, no need to be frightened! I was terrified when I first joined Pokecommunity, but after awhile you get used to the community and what a nice place it is. I hope you enjoy it here, and feel free to PM/FR me if you have any problems or questions!~

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
I dont think you can ever get too old to play pokemon, and i am pretty shy myself, but pokecommunity is a nice friendly place so i am sure you will enjoy it here!! What kind of stuff do you like doing?

TogeticDude

Ghost Aficianado
Years
  • Age 27
  • Orre
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Oh! I like to roleplay a lot. It helps with my err.. condition. I also love to play Pokemon now and also play League Of Legends.

Back