• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen pokemon white team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
i am training a pokemon team to be my main team right now my party consists of a larvesta almost level 59 reuniclus level 54 rufflet level 40 level 34 litwick caracoasta level40 and connkeldurr level 29 i might chage out conkeldurr for bisharp. is this a good team can someone help me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Looks fine to me, although you might have issues with some water Pokemon with no grass types. However, Conkeldurr is best suited for your team since it can hit dark/ghost types that'll hurt Reuniclus and Litwick while Bisharp wouldn't be able to help that as much. Alternatively you could replace Rufflet with Ferrothorn and have that as a grass/steel type which'd make up for the dragon coverage that Bisharp would have. Either way, use this thread next time for things like this, or if you wanna make a thread on your team in more detail than just the levels and Pokemon then use the actual subforum there. n_n
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back