• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ar Software?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
What is AR Software?

Meaning The Following:

FireRed/LeafGreen Pokemon Modifier Codes - Action Replay

Pokemon LeafGreen Pokemon Modifier Codes (1-251)
Pokemon FireRed Pokemon Modifier Codes (1-251)
Pokemon LeafGreen Pokemon Modifier Codes(252-386)
Pokemon FireRed Pokemon Modifier Codes (252-386)

Directions: Download and unzip the code file. Open up your AR software and import the code file. Connect your AR device and send the codes into it.

How Do I Do this? (Open up your AR software and import the code file. Connect your AR device and send the codes into it.)

I a using VisualBoyAdvance with my roms !

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
You cant... as it says you need an Action Replay cheat cartridge to send the codes to. Look on google for codes to copy and paste into VBA.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
okay.... i'll explain for this dude right here.

AR or Action Replay is a cheating device. It is like many out there. The real one's are like accesorries to a GameBoy Advance. With these you need to enter codes that will modify your game data hence enabling you to cheat.

For the Download and Unzip stuff, you will need a good emulator and a ROM. While you play the ROM. If you unzip the AR cheatlist into your Emulator they will be inputted to the game data and allow you to freely use these codes automatic instead of manually entering them.
If using a real device instead of emulator, just link up to your computer and send the codelist down to it.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Yes your right LanceLite.Also which emulator are you using.You probobly should be using Visual Boy Advance or Boycott Advance.They are two of the best emulators out.

Back