• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

change starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
i wish to change the starter pokemon to a different set. i tried to use advance starter change and added mudkip but the pokemon does not evolve. i have changed its pokedex number but it still does not work.

i want to put pearl grass and water starter and tepig. can u guide me through the procedure and the tools needed to do this. also can anyone provide me with indexed spirits of all there evolution.

srry to bother u, i new and a complete noob but i am trying to learn. thank you.

i apologies if i have posted in the wrong section.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Welcome to Game Development Come here to discuss your games, and the tools used to create them. (RM2K3, RMXP, Sphere, Game Maker, etc) This is NOT the place to discuss ROM Hacks, or anything related to them!

Nickalooose, stick to reporting in future, you're right, but just report. Thanks.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back