PDA

View Full Version : Green Day Fan Club

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Karasuma
September 6th, 2005, 7:03 PM
Yep, It's American Idiot.

FullMetalPipsqueak
September 6th, 2005, 7:18 PM
Yeah, that is alot of the newer fans favorite songs. Right now I have been listing to Desensitized of the Shenanigans album. The begining of the song is kinda weird to me though cuase it is like stuff breaking and a guy screaming. XD Also I have been listeing to the song of Rock Against Bush Vol. 2 called Favorite Son. I probably like it so much cuase I don't like Bush that much. XD

Legolas
September 6th, 2005, 7:54 PM
I am no new fan, i have liked them a lot for a long time. Now i am a crazed Green Day fan! You should see my cell phone *turns on* I'am a Green Dayest fan baby YEAH! Thats the welcome note ^^

vato_nolan
September 7th, 2005, 5:45 AM
Hey everyone,can I join?They are so cool.I only have their last CD and it is the best!

Eliana
September 7th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Sure, course you can =3 You should try and buy their other stuff though~

Thomas- OMG I LOVE THE BEGINNING XD

vato_nolan
September 7th, 2005, 2:08 PM
OKay thanks.I will try their other stuf out soon i hope.

Legolas
September 7th, 2005, 2:18 PM
What si the beswt ablum besides American Idoit ? I want it, XD

FullMetalPipsqueak
September 7th, 2005, 2:25 PM
Sure, course you can =3 You should try and buy their other stuff though~

Thomas- OMG I LOVE THE BEGINNING XDMeToO! XD *goes to put in signature*

Eliana
September 8th, 2005, 7:00 AM
To all those who don't have all the Green Day albums- GET DOOKIE ASAP. XD

FullMetalPipsqueak
September 8th, 2005, 3:39 PM
XD I was just listening to that in my car on my way home from school today. That is like the best album tied with AI XD Nothing beats a Punk Rock Opera...Except Dookie XD

I still need kerplunk and warning. My cousin that lives in new york had the case to warning in her room and when I looke in it the CD wasnt there ;_;

Anyway I am not gonna wait until they get in the store I will just give up and just order them on the internet, I hoped I could get them all without doing that.

legoman
September 8th, 2005, 3:44 PM
i'll join

so what's your fave song mins's brain stew

legoman
September 8th, 2005, 4:32 PM
green Day Is Playing On Abc Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thomas
September 8th, 2005, 6:43 PM
Kindly do not double post and if you post something like: "Green day is playing on ABC" Say what day and time so others in the club know when to tune in. Thanks for joining the club and have a great time!

Legolas
September 8th, 2005, 11:22 PM
lol, yeah. What time will they be playing?

Eliana
September 9th, 2005, 4:47 AM
@[email protected] Omg I can't believe they played BoBD...XD

Okay so they played at NFL last night and I am greatly disappointed with their publicity and such...
1) They played BoBD AGAIN. I love the song but...I wanna see them play more songs! I think the people who own the Pats didn't want them playing American Idiot or Holiday...
2) They didn't even let them play on the field! They played on this little balcony in the endzone! I mean come on, let them on the field! They were on the field just a week ago..
3) They made them shorten the song...I mean it's just an extra 5 seconds! Let them finish the song!!!
I'm very disgusted with whoever ran the preshow...

Happy Dude
September 9th, 2005, 4:06 PM
yeah that stinks Eli.

Anyways who here loves WMUWSE.

Thomas
September 10th, 2005, 8:38 PM
Uh, everyone?! XD Anyway, I don't mind if t hey keep playing it, it is a great song.

Legolas
September 10th, 2005, 10:35 PM
BOBD owns, and ohhh, post 1,200 is at Green Day, WOOT! XD

Eliana
September 11th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Green Day has now sold over 4 Million copies for American Idiot! ^^ W00T!

Akio123
September 11th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Can I join? I am a huge Green day fan.

Eliana
September 11th, 2005, 1:28 PM
Sure you can ^_^

I just got the video for their performance at the NFL...Billie sounds amazing xD

Thomas
September 11th, 2005, 1:50 PM
Awesome a new member! XD And Eli, I bought a GD shirt @ hot topic, but it was like 20 bucks, a alittle pricy for a tshirt in my opinon.

Eliana
September 11th, 2005, 2:26 PM
Hm...the tour shirts at the concert were like 25 >> XD

Thomas
September 11th, 2005, 9:29 PM
What?! The Tshirt I got at the 3 Door Down concert was like $30 What a rip! XD Well at least GD isn't as greedy as them. :P

Legolas
September 12th, 2005, 2:30 AM
To all those who don't have all the Green Day albums- GET DOOKIE ASAP. XD

Oh, i just read that, and i will. XDDD

Eliana
September 12th, 2005, 7:22 AM
Dookie rocks...o.o And get Insomniac too, it's really good.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
September 14th, 2005, 11:04 AM
yay i am gettinh dookie tommorow i can;t wait!

Thomas
September 14th, 2005, 4:06 PM
Awesome, and Eli is right, Insomniac is also a great one. If I were you I would try to get them in order. That is the best way to listen to it IMO.

Eliana
September 16th, 2005, 11:06 AM
I didn't, XD
I need Kerplunk *swears* >> XD
Anyways, Tre got voted Drummer of the year in a magazine of a sort, so yay! XD

Thomas
September 17th, 2005, 5:35 AM
Tre won an award?! That is awesome! I need kerplunk too ;_; although you already know that cause I whine about everytime I talk to you XDXDXD

*Thomas wonders how many chances he has left to see Green Day in the US* *Waits for Eli to look into the extensive Green Day knowledge in the back of her brain*XD

Eliana
September 17th, 2005, 7:34 PM
....XD

Hm...They have about 10 or more gigs I do believe, and they are having 3 shows in Aussie Land in december...they recently added a new tourleg in South America which will happen in Februrary, or in April or June (Hey mom and dad...wanna go to Brazil? XD)

.::Tsunami::.
September 18th, 2005, 2:33 AM
I'm Joining Green Day Rocks And Yes I Do Have American Idiot

punkhobbitqueen
September 18th, 2005, 5:44 AM
Can i join? I LOVE greenday. I dont have AMerican Idiot cuz my parents wont let me get anything that has a parental advisory sticker on it. so sad ;-;

Eliana
September 18th, 2005, 7:32 AM
Sure, welcome peeps XD
Psst it's Green Day XD

Dang that sucks...want me to send ya some of their songs?

ramalamadingdong
September 23rd, 2005, 5:19 PM
I just got the American Idiot cd for 12 bucks on Monday, at Record and Tape Traders. My mom said not to get it if it said "Parental Advisory. Explicit Content" on it, but I did anyway. I couldn't help it! It was Green Day! For twelve bucks!

Oh yeah. People, pm me with a Green Day song for song of the week...

Eliana
September 24th, 2005, 3:54 PM
Lol...*coughgettheirolderstufftoocough*

That's cool. XD

ramalamadingdong
September 25th, 2005, 5:36 AM
I also have Dookie. My mom gave it to me. She had a hard time getting rid of it though. Wait...when you say 10 more gigs...do you mean this year, or EVER!? EVER! EVER! EVER!

Eliana
September 25th, 2005, 8:05 AM
Ever? o_O; Dude they're not done making CDs XD

ramalamadingdong
September 25th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Phew, that was close! I thought you meant ever! I was like, "HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Naruto Uzumaki_
September 25th, 2005, 8:18 PM
Hey, its Thomas. I decided for a name change for my new obsession. XD Anyway I am back from my "absence" if you call a week an "absence". Anyway what is new with Green Day...I have been out of the loop with basically the whole world lately. XD

Eliana
September 26th, 2005, 6:48 AM
o_o Dude they always go back to tour...o_O; XD

Anyways nothing that new in the Green Day world right now...;3

Naruto Uzumaki_
September 26th, 2005, 7:19 AM
I am suprised there is usually always something new. *waits for JOS video to come out so we will have something to talk about fore 5 pages.*

Kratos
September 26th, 2005, 3:31 PM
Did you guys see the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" Music video? I just saw it yesterday.

Legolas
September 26th, 2005, 3:50 PM
I think i did..............., but if i did, it was fantasic, because i loved everyone of Green Day's music videos i saw, XD

Naruto Uzumaki_
September 26th, 2005, 6:44 PM
Did you guys see the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" Music video? I just saw it yesterday.That was like almosts a month and a half ago that this was news XD But yeah I saw it. Best music vid ever. But the JOS vid will pwn it.

Eliana
September 27th, 2005, 8:44 AM
O_O

Update...I may meet Green Day or something O_O;;;
See...The American Music Awards are coming up...So...My mom knows the guy who is directing them, and obviously Green Day is nominated for 3 awards (one of the most nominated groups in the awards) Hence...my mom is trying to get in touch with him again...*is really excited* O_O

Legolas
September 27th, 2005, 9:57 AM
LOL! Lucky you, i'll watch it on T.V if they have it or something, lol

Flashmew
September 27th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Me = Biggest 'Green Day' fan ever
The are just too cool XD .. My fav album .. uhmm all, but If I have to chose then American Idiot!

Legolas
September 27th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Whoa, better watch out Eli might get you for saying that, XD

Eliana
September 27th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Me = Biggest 'Green Day' fan ever
The are just too cool XD .. My fav album .. uhmm all, but If I have to chose then American Idiot!
-_-;
Is that so, monsieur?

Be careful what you say...it just migt be wrong *gets out butchers knife* o.o

♥Whitney♥
September 27th, 2005, 6:59 PM
Oh can I join?I love Green Day,they are one of the best rock bands out there!

Legolas
September 27th, 2005, 8:55 PM
WOOT! Another member, XD. Green Day ROCKS! lol

Eliana
September 28th, 2005, 5:18 AM
Lol XD

I am getting reall excited for Bullet In A Bible and it better come out in the US O.o I want a live Green Day DVD...;;

Flashmew
September 28th, 2005, 5:22 AM
-_-;
Is that so, monsieur?

Be careful what you say...it just migt be wrong *gets out butchers knife* o.o
.. *hides* chill out! :confused:

♥Whitney♥
September 28th, 2005, 8:05 AM
Yes!Thanks for letting me join.What's Bullet In A Bible?Is it like a new CD or single or movie or something?

Eliana
September 28th, 2005, 2:33 PM
.. *hides* chill out! :confused:
XD naw don't worry, I'm just...one of the biggest fans you'll ever meet. Trust me, ask anyone on this forum. XD

Whitney- It's a Live DVD which has the Milton Keyes concert on it, along with other stuff.

Naruto Uzumaki_
September 28th, 2005, 2:39 PM
Yes!Thanks for letting me join.What's Bullet In A Bible?Is it like a new CD or single or movie or something?Hey! I know you XD From the new ppl forum thingy! Welcome! Have fun! And yeah it is a DVD. ^^

♥Whitney♥
September 28th, 2005, 2:43 PM
Thanks! ^^ And oh the DVD sounds cool.I gotta check it out.

Naruto Uzumaki_
September 28th, 2005, 2:59 PM
Lol XD

I am getting reall excited for Bullet In A Bible and it better come out in the US O.o I want a live Green Day DVD...;;I have seen them live ALOT on TV. Fuse shows them live alot alot. BUt I always forget to record it.

Eliana
September 28th, 2005, 5:04 PM
>> I don't get Fuse...but there's gonna be an all weekend Green Day thing on MTV XD

♥Whitney♥
September 28th, 2005, 5:07 PM
Really?When?I gotta watch it.What's it going to be about?

Eliana
September 28th, 2005, 5:49 PM
All about Green Day, Friday-Thursday =D

♥Whitney♥
September 28th, 2005, 5:54 PM
That's cool,thanks for telling me.Wow,there's like a lot of people on the PC who don't like Green Day,they said it in that one Thread.Anyways.

Naruto Uzumaki_
September 28th, 2005, 9:41 PM
That's cool,thanks for telling me.Wow,there's like a lot of people on the PC who don't like Green Day,they said it in that one Thread.Anyways.Yeah I saw that, I was mad. But I told them off. XD

Eliana
September 29th, 2005, 5:22 AM
--
Someone called Green Day emo...that seriously crossed the line..

Flashmew
September 29th, 2005, 5:27 AM
I am the biggest Green Day fan! XD

Eliana
September 29th, 2005, 5:31 AM
That was low...*gets out butchers knife* o_O Wanna say that again? XD

Flashmew
September 29th, 2005, 5:36 AM
I am a sith just so you know! ..

Eliana
September 29th, 2005, 6:50 AM
Well...if you're such a big fan, monsieur, what kind of iPod does Mike have? =3

Inome
September 30th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Ooo...may I join? Green Day rocks out loud, dude! I love them!

Eliana
September 30th, 2005, 1:34 PM
w00t o_O

Guys...
We have a release date for JOS...

October 14th.

Naruto Uzumaki_
September 30th, 2005, 1:54 PM
OmG! XD That is awesome...I can't wait! What channel is it gonna premiere on??????

Legolas
September 30th, 2005, 10:02 PM
WOOT! *jumps up and down* XD

ramalamadingdong
October 1st, 2005, 4:04 AM
Yeah! When? Where? How? I love JOS! (That is, if you mean Jesus Of Suburbia)
Anyway, they might be able to play at my school's Flag Football tournament this year...which is in less than a month...and we still have to start rasing money...maybe...$10,000! Oh well...maybe next year...

Eliana
October 1st, 2005, 4:06 PM
Lol...They're still on tour though. Yep, Jesus of Suburbia..

Thomas- It's a UK channel...

Naruto Uzumaki_
October 1st, 2005, 5:39 PM
Lol...They're still on tour though. Yep, Jesus of Suburbia..

Thomas- It's a UK channel...Why do they freaking keep releasing stuff in the UK before they release it in the US! IT IS SO ANNOYING!

Eliana
October 2nd, 2005, 7:26 AM
I know...-_-; I've been saying that for 4 months...Canada and UK get everything, and I heard that they're making a tour in April or May in Europe again...-_-;;;
I also hear that they're adding more tours in Europe next...Summer? o_O Doesn't make sense cause they're releasing the next CD then...*sigh*

Naruto Uzumaki_
October 2nd, 2005, 10:52 AM
Maybe they changed thier mind and decided to prolong American Idiot for a while longer.

Eliana
October 2nd, 2005, 12:50 PM
They've been prolonging it for a bit longer than I expected XD

Though Billie himself said that he likes that American Idiot is still gaining publicity.

Thomas
October 2nd, 2005, 3:48 PM
Eli, is the banner in you sig what the cover of the DVD will look like?

Eliana
October 3rd, 2005, 8:43 AM
...XD I really wouldn't know...but have you seen the trailer yet?

Thomas
October 3rd, 2005, 7:29 PM
No ;-; I want to. Tell me where. *waits anxiously*

Eliana
October 5th, 2005, 3:35 PM
GDA has it up, go watch it soldier. =3

Thomas
October 7th, 2005, 8:58 PM
They have it up. OMG you should have told me when we talked!!!!!! XD

Eliana
October 9th, 2005, 12:33 PM
xD

News: Dudes, live concert tuesday night on AOL ;3

Thomas
October 11th, 2005, 7:16 PM
Only took ya two days to respond. XD

Anyway, I wanted to say I think the GD club is the oldest club in Other Clubs that is still active. And we have one of the hightest post counts.

Eliana
October 12th, 2005, 8:48 AM
w00t
XD

...Live concert...was...disappointing...I hate AOL. They SO made them play the CD front to back...and when they finally play Longview they cut it off --;

Thomas
October 12th, 2005, 10:17 AM
I hate AOL, that is why I left them along time ago. They always do crap like that.

Eliana
October 13th, 2005, 5:42 PM
Yea...All the fans were real pissed after. XD

Legolas
October 20th, 2005, 4:17 PM
omfg., WHAT IS THIS DOING ON PAGE 4???? *revives* There. And i always hated AOL >.< *gets the Rgun to it* :P

Eliana
October 21st, 2005, 9:30 AM
XD Phew...Thomas left PC, so...It's just me being the co-owner now XD

saint jimmmey
October 21st, 2005, 9:37 AM
so whats the deal with their new album?
i haven't heard much about it but i know it's coming.
ps.can i join?

Eliana
October 21st, 2005, 9:39 AM
Well we don't know...Green Day said they like the way American Idiot is going sales-wise and stuff, so they aren't too pressured about making a new album just yet, but there is talk~

saint jimmmey
October 21st, 2005, 9:59 AM
well i got a hmv flyer and it said new studio album from greenday out on november 11.
this is in england so i'm not sure about america and other places.

Eliana
October 21st, 2005, 10:01 AM
Yes...That's Bullet In A Bible, and it's November 14th I believe. It's a DVD, not an album.

saint jimmmey
October 21st, 2005, 10:10 AM
OH right.sorry guys.
is it a live album or the americain idiot movie that billie said was being made?

Eliana
October 21st, 2005, 11:43 AM
Oh...The American Idiot movie is still being discussed...

Legolas
October 21st, 2005, 11:45 PM
The way it has been album-wise, i am sure they will make it, lol

saint jimmmey
October 22nd, 2005, 6:35 AM
i don't wish to offend anyone but i found americain idiot slightly dissapointing.
i'll tell you why.in all their other albums insomniac,dookie,nimrod,etc they had some great tunes in them that didn't get stale no matter how many times you listened to them.americain idiot's tunes get stale much quicker then basket case,brain stew,hitchin a ride.
the reason why they have become so popular is because americain idiot reminded everyone how great greenday were and so everyone got back into them.#
please don't flame me for this post as i think it is a valid point.

Eliana
October 22nd, 2005, 3:11 PM
Eh...I kinda disagree. The reason why they got 'stale' is because the radio, to my great dismay, DID overplay the songs...
I think American Idiot says a major point, but people are overlooking it too much. People even say "Oh, I'm so cool 'cause I'm an American Idiot!"
Billie's point was that American Idiots are BAD...People just aren't getting it.

saint jimmmey
October 24th, 2005, 10:27 AM
true but americain idiot is by no means a bad album it's just that they seem to have stoped making great punk tunes and instead started using big rock riffs.
i think the best song on the album is the underrated "whatsername" at the end.

Legolas
October 24th, 2005, 5:01 PM
It does not suck >.< Although its the only aulbum i have listened to every song >>;

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
October 24th, 2005, 5:29 PM
hello, I'm here, havn't for a long time I was busy at neopets, man, its really roomy, but its hard work care for one of those creatures. wow, I'm really geting of topic now, sorry just hyped, (reminder not horrible spammy anymore!)

saint jimmmey
October 26th, 2005, 11:59 AM
legolas i didn't say it was crap i said it was a little bit boaring the album itself is good.

Eliana
October 26th, 2005, 3:08 PM
oO...
...Boring? Boring? How can you say it's BORING? XD

Dude it's so darn far from boring. The only reason people think it's boring is because no one understands what Billie is trying to convey...
...I, on the other hand, sat for about 3 hours every friday night trying to understand the lyrics. And yes, with the lyric book (I didn't know the lyrics by heart back then...Don't worry, I know it like the back of my hand now XD), and a dictionary in hand, I analyzed, researched, and learned. I respect it a whole lot more than most...

saint jimmmey
October 27th, 2005, 10:52 AM
no i have studied the lyric book from front to back and i totaly understand. i think the lyrics are the best billie has written.
it is a very good character he is trying to convay about a guy who is fed up with life and all it complications and then blows his brains out in to the bay(to quote homecoming)i ment it is boaring in the music sense.the riffs are a bit samey and they don't seem to match the hights of dookie,insomniac or nimrod.i like the album and it's miles better then the rubbish cranked out by bands such as simple plan.
don't think i am one of those shallow people that throw away the lyric book to albums.i think lyrics are incredibly important to a song as they can make or break it.i hope by the length of this post you will understand that i am not some newbie who just got into green day because of americain idiot.they have been (and still are) my favourite band.so i hope you understand what i am saying now.and i don't wish to offend anyone.i'm just stating my opinion.:D ps.hey i even thought warning was good and barely anyone liked that:D

Stewert90210
October 27th, 2005, 12:21 PM
green day is like the best band ever (next to fall out boy!)!

Eliana
October 27th, 2005, 3:42 PM
o_O Eh...mixed thoughts about them...

St Jimmey- A few things...^^;;
1) There isn't a real explanation of the CD- The only "Official" one is what Billie Joe thinks. I personally have about 3 different versions. I also love the riffs off of American Idiot...
2) Hey! O_O Don't go bashing Simple Plan ;; They know Green Day really well!
3) Warning rocks my socks off! o_O

saint jimmmey
October 30th, 2005, 10:30 AM
WOW!!!
no-1 likes warning.
i love fashion victim and cast away.
i'm reading green day's biograbhy now it rocks.

Thomas
October 31st, 2005, 6:15 PM
Hey guys! I am back, I needed a little break from the internet community.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
November 1st, 2005, 12:09 PM
hey everyone sorry i haven't been posting. i have had a very long break from the PC and i guess i am back... for good.

Thomas
November 1st, 2005, 3:44 PM
Welcome back! So who is gonna buy Bullet in a Bible, I know me an Eli are. XD I am gonna have to come up with some money quick cause I have like 3 DVD's and a CD I need to buy this month. Bullet in a Bible one of them.

Eliana
November 1st, 2005, 3:50 PM
XD

Everyone, go to ifilm.com- the 12 minute version of JOS is up. It rocks ^_^

Yeah, I know most people don't like Warning...but it along with Shenanigans were amazing CDs...

saint jimmmey
November 2nd, 2005, 10:41 AM
yeah......shallow people.
ha ha ur dead is a kerrazy song.
BUT their best song is westboung sign on insomniac.
no-1's heard it though.

Eliana
November 2nd, 2005, 5:07 PM
o_O I love that song...o_O;
Ha Ha You're Dead pwns as well.

Thomas
November 3rd, 2005, 3:28 PM
What do you mean people don't like warning??? Warning is awesome, I heard the song warning today on my local rock radio station. I was like 0_0 since when do they play old GD songs, and I was like cool. XD

Eliana
November 3rd, 2005, 4:18 PM
They played Warning? Sweet...

My mom said she "thinks she heard a Green Day song on the radio today" XD I couldn't figure out what song it was...

Thomas
November 3rd, 2005, 7:27 PM
XD...lookie lookie at my new avy! I just found that picture...mike is in front too 0_o that is kind a weird since Bille is like band "leader" aka "the guy with the black hair" (XD @ Eli)

Eliana
November 3rd, 2005, 7:44 PM
...Hahaha. == XD

Oh...and album update- Green Day back in the studi next january! XD Don't expect any releases until late 2006 or even beginning of 2007...

saint jimmmey
November 4th, 2005, 12:32 PM
wow amazing....
any-1 heard fashion victim?
off warning

Eliana
November 5th, 2005, 2:53 PM
Of course o_O; I have all their CDs...That's an awesome song, actually. I prefer Misery though.

oni flygon
November 5th, 2005, 5:15 PM
About St. Jimmey's rants--that or you're trying to sound all pro... because everytime I hear someone trying to diss something really popular and not to mention: critically acclaimed is just trying to sound pro... no you don't sound pro in my book. :P

But yeah... just to stay a bit on topic, I sure liked Green Day when they were really punk, you know? But yeah... when American Idiot came out, I was like: "Yeah, this is good music right here!" but then it got overplayed...so... yeah... it's kinda in there right now. I'm not really fascinated when bands get horribly overplayed...

Eliana
November 5th, 2005, 8:03 PM
Basically agreed with ya about the first part. ^.~

As for the second part, it really isn't their fault that they are overplayed.

saint jimmmey
November 6th, 2005, 4:26 AM
niko thats what i'm sayin! and i'm not tryin to sound pro just cause i have a different opinion from the most of their of fans dosen't mean i'm trying to sound "all pro".
like i've said this a thousand times already.
but i love americain idiot and g day are my fave band it's just it's not as good as insomniac or nimrod or dookie.

Eliana
November 6th, 2005, 6:43 AM
Hm...Anyways XD GD's gonna be on TRL and the Conan O'Brian Show so keep you're eyes peeled for that! XD

oni flygon
November 6th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Eli... your band being in TRL is a bad thing, you know that? >>

TRL = ultimate symbolism of mainstream stereotypes and the fact that the people who appear here are "sold out"

Eliana
November 6th, 2005, 4:22 PM
I hate TRL. But if they're gonna be on it, then good for them. o.O I'm not gonna condemn them. I hate the fact they are on the countdown, but if they are number 1, who am I to be mad?

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
November 7th, 2005, 7:31 AM
sorry people i am gonna have to wait to buy bullet in a bible

Thomas
November 8th, 2005, 5:16 PM
Hey WMUWSE was the #5 video this month according to Rolling Stone and They are still on the top 50 list...number 23 I think.

Eliana
November 8th, 2005, 6:26 PM
...BILLIE IS ON THE COVER OF ROLLING STONES. GET IT OR DIE. XD

ANYWAYS! ^_^

I just saw a bit of Bullet In A Bible <3

Thomas
November 8th, 2005, 6:44 PM
Billie is on the cover???!!! The one I have...Bono is on the cover...I think they are screwing with my subscription cuase I have been getitng issues WAY late.

Eliana
November 10th, 2005, 5:52 AM
Sux0rz! D:!

Well...We're trying to get Longview on TRL...o_o

Thomas
November 10th, 2005, 3:12 PM
That would be so awesome! I am all for that!

saint jimmmey
November 11th, 2005, 11:08 AM
kerrang (if any of u know what that is)
only gave bullet in a bible 3 k's out of 5 which means it's only ok.
so it's a bit of a disapointment.

Thomas
November 13th, 2005, 12:54 AM
There was an advert about it in Rolling Stone, and I can't wait to read the review of it. I hope they give it at least 4 out of 5 stars...

Eliana
November 13th, 2005, 6:27 AM
...Omg. I showed my friend the ad in Rolling Stones about it, and I started shrieking, and she starts obsessing over the ad next to it- Chicken Little...
...XD

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
November 13th, 2005, 12:04 PM
( announcement ) getting BIAB for xmas. Just thought i would say.

Thomas
November 15th, 2005, 3:36 PM
That's great... I have to wait cuase this lady gave me $100 bucks to pick up her kid ten times from school, but she only used me once and now my mom wants me to give the money back so now I have to wait to by System of a Down, Green Day, and a bunch of other stuff cause I have to wait until I set aside $90 to give back to that woman. ><

Eliana
November 15th, 2005, 6:24 PM
Ahem...People, I have BIaB. Now worship me. XD

Thomas
November 15th, 2005, 9:15 PM
*bows* How was it? *is jealous* I am like dying cuase I didn't get that or Friends: The 10th Seaosn (XD @ Me). That is the first thing on my list to buy when I get some money...and I may just not buy System of a Down and just copy it from someone else, althought I hate to do that since I like having the actual album.

Eliana
November 16th, 2005, 6:05 AM
Actually, I'm only gonna see it in 5 hours ._.

Thomas
November 17th, 2005, 5:27 PM
Eli, did you watch it YET?

Eliana
November 18th, 2005, 8:10 AM
Yes...O_O

Dude I cried at the end...it's so inspirational, sad, funny, and amazing at the same time...I loved it...
--; My only problem is that the DVD is defected and kept pausing...

THIRTY-SIX
November 18th, 2005, 8:48 AM
whats was? sorry for seeming a little stupid but what was it *makes me wanna watch it*

Eliana
November 20th, 2005, 5:07 PM
...Dude, Bullet In A Bible XD Go look it up!

saint jimmmey
November 21st, 2005, 11:09 AM
yay it's out...i'm getting it soon.
i hope it's as good as you say it is...

Trikip
November 21st, 2005, 2:43 PM
I do not like the title Bullet in a Bible because they're basically saying that they don't like the Bible.

saint jimmmey
November 22nd, 2005, 11:28 AM
oh god not again...bullet in a bible is an exibition in the imperial war museum it's not saying they hate the bible...

Trikip
November 22nd, 2005, 3:26 PM
So what does it really mean?

Eliana
November 23rd, 2005, 10:25 AM
Um...No offense but that's BS. XD

If you took time to look at the trailer...

They went to a War Memorial museum in England, and they saw a Bible with a Bullet in it...I guess the museum really affected them...

Also, if that offends you, why the heck doesn't Jesus of Suburbia bother you? o_O; (Which by the way is probably another reason they picked that name- "Bible of none of the above." Y'know?)

Thomas
November 23rd, 2005, 12:18 PM
OMG! On T Minus Rock on MTV2 The St. Jimmy Video from Bullet in a Bible was #4...it was soooo awsome. Now I cannot wait to go buy the DVD!!! I am so anxious. I need money...I have like a million CD's I need to buy.

Eliana
November 23rd, 2005, 4:30 PM
OMG! On T Minus Rock on MTV2 The St. Jimmy Video from Bullet in a Bible was #4...it was soooo awsome. Now I cannot wait to go buy the DVD!!! I am so anxious. I need money...I have like a million CD's I need to buy.
XD Get it quick, before they all sell out! XD

Thomas
November 23rd, 2005, 5:45 PM
OMG I went to Wal Mart and I think they did sell out unless they don't even sell it there cause I didn't see it. But I have to buy all my family/friends christmas presents before I buy myself stuff.

Eliana
November 24th, 2005, 6:29 AM
Rofl. xDDD Go buy it off somewhere else!
...O_O That reminds me...my friend's dad saw them at walmart the day before my concert...O_O

Thomas
November 24th, 2005, 11:40 AM
I am gettin it for Christmas, unless I get enough money after I buy my christmas presents. I have only like 50 to use for presents and I have used 40 of it already and only on two people so I have to make more money first. XD

saint jimmmey
November 25th, 2005, 11:20 AM
yeah living in england i've seen the bullet in a bible exibit...no wonder they were effected it's realy sad.....

Thomas
November 25th, 2005, 6:49 PM
Um that is not what we are talking about...we are talking about the new Green Day concert DVD entitled Bullet in a Bible.

saint jimmmey
November 26th, 2005, 11:34 AM
dear god!!! it's the exibit that inspired the album title so it IS about it..

Thomas
November 26th, 2005, 4:06 PM
Yeah I know but I doubt anyone wants to talk bout an exibit instead of the actual album. *takes poll* Nope sorry.

Ryu-Chan
November 26th, 2005, 4:28 PM
ill join! i love greenday and their song bolovard oF broken dreams!

Eliana
November 26th, 2005, 4:29 PM
...XD

It's actually 2 words, just for the future reference. XD

Nothing new in the GD world as of right now...except for that terrible loss to Kelly Clarkson and Black Eyed Peas in the American Music Awards -_-; They did pick up 2 awards...Fav. Album and Best Alternative Artist, however.

Thomas
November 26th, 2005, 7:02 PM
That is great, but I am not that mad that they lost because I like the other artists that won. But still a lil disappointed.

Eliana
November 30th, 2005, 9:51 AM
@[email protected] Eh...

VH1 Award thingy maboppers are coming up soon ^_^

saint jimmmey
November 30th, 2005, 10:37 AM
WOW bullet in a bible is amazing everyone get it now!!!!

Eliana
November 30th, 2005, 3:00 PM
And when did you figure THIS out? XD

saint jimmmey
December 3rd, 2005, 9:43 AM
when i got it!! it's great!!!

Thomas
December 3rd, 2005, 5:50 PM
/me still doesn't have it. I had to use my money to buy Christmas presents, but I have it on my christmas list from my parents, so I will get it soon. I can't wait. I can't remember what music award show is next, but I hear GD is leading in nominations. Heard it on the radio.

saint jimmmey
December 4th, 2005, 3:49 AM
they'll probably get it anyway...
and they're concert at the bowl was voted the best gig ever in kerrang!

Eliana
December 4th, 2005, 6:02 AM
Lol.

Well, VH1 IS TONIGHT SO YOU FOOLS BETTER WATCH THEM. XD

saint jimmmey
December 5th, 2005, 11:46 AM
YES SIR or mam or whatever the case may be....

Eliana
December 5th, 2005, 11:53 AM
...I'm a girl. XD And they already happened. They won Big Artist of the Year.

Tomorrow night are the billboard awards- Billie Joe is presenting an award to Tom Petty and they're performing so you better watch it o_o

Thomas
December 5th, 2005, 5:49 PM
This past weekend Fuse had a GREEN DAY [email protected]@@ XD It was aweosme...too bad you don't get fuse Eli, you would've loved it.

EDIT: OMFG! Bullet in a Bible debued on the Billboard charts at #8 and American Idiot is still holding its own at #29

Eliana
December 5th, 2005, 7:42 PM
@[email protected] This is retarded. I want Fuse >_>

Awesome!

IFINALLYGOTKERPLUNK. Fear me. >>;;; XD

Thomas
December 6th, 2005, 7:09 PM
That is aweosme Eli! I still don't have it but I am getting Warning and Bullet in a Bible for christmas. I didn't ask for Kerplunk cause I will buy it myself with left over money if I have any. XD

Also did anyone watch the Bilboard Awards? How many did green day win?

Eliana
December 7th, 2005, 9:58 AM
They won 6 (YES!!!!!) They lost to Gwen Stefani one award though. >>;; Stupid Gwen xD
Kerplunk= <3

O_O

Thomas
December 7th, 2005, 3:32 PM
XD That good eh? Maybe I will just buy my family cheap gifts and get that for myslef. :P

Blaze
December 7th, 2005, 8:08 PM
I will join on ONE condition....

I like the OLD stuff from Greenday, the newest CD I despise... (Except Jesus of Suburbia and Wake Me Up When Sept. Ends)

saint jimmmey
December 8th, 2005, 10:43 AM
everyone has different opinions i like their new stuff more too....

Thomas
December 8th, 2005, 2:41 PM
I will join on ONE condition....

I like the OLD stuff from Greenday, the newest CD I despise... (Except Jesus of Suburbia and Wake Me Up When Sept. Ends)>< If your gonne be like that then don' come back to the club.

saint jimmmey
December 9th, 2005, 12:22 PM
HEY NO!!!!
if he only likes the old stuff then let him join!
he still likes green day and that's the main thing!!!!
you don't need to like everything they've ever done!!!

Eliana
December 11th, 2005, 6:33 AM
Eh, love not hate people. XD

Omg, who watched the Billboard Awards!? XD

Thomas
December 11th, 2005, 10:05 AM
I can hate people if I want, but I dont' hate Blaze, not much XD

No I didn't watch..but OMG Green Day is only nominated for one grammy. ;_; but one is better than non I guess.

saint jimmmey
December 11th, 2005, 10:27 AM
i think thats fair that they're only nominated for 1.
there are loads of other great albums out this year.
and in theory they shouldn't be nominated for any seeming as americain idiot came out last year.....
and thay've won so many other awards lets another band win the grammys

Thomas
December 11th, 2005, 4:22 PM
Eli! I finally got warning! :D I am so happy it was on sale at Sam Goody for 10 bucks. ^^

Eliana
December 12th, 2005, 5:15 AM
<3 Warning r0x0rz your arse xDDD Misery and Minority and Macy's Day Parade= <3

saint jimmmey
December 12th, 2005, 11:56 AM
yeah it's vastly underrated though more people should get it.....

Thomas
December 12th, 2005, 4:37 PM
Warning has been in my head for so long, for some reason the local rock station has been playing it almost EVERY DAY!

Blaze
December 12th, 2005, 4:40 PM
>< If your gonne be like that then don' come back to the club.

Geesh sorry meh tastes change...

*slowly walks away to dramatic sad music*

I hope they make a new CD with more of their old stuff ;P

Thomas
December 12th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Alright, you can stay....but I am just appaled that you cannot like American Idiot....

anyway...........................new topic?

Blaze
December 12th, 2005, 10:11 PM
*might sound like a n00b* But why do Green Day think so low of Americans o_o after all aren't they Americans themselves.

saint jimmmey
December 13th, 2005, 11:59 AM
*smacks head into brick wall*
god noooo it's about how george bush is an adiot not americains...

Thomas
December 13th, 2005, 1:51 PM
Yeah, they don't like Bush very much. They even have a song on that CD that bashes BUsh...but it is really catchy...It is called favorite son.

saint jimmmey
December 14th, 2005, 9:15 AM
can you tell me what cd thats on!!!
i don't have a clue and i realy want to find it!!!

Thomas
December 14th, 2005, 11:39 AM
It is on the bash against bush volume 2. Here is a link to it on Cdnow.com by amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002IQKDQ/qid=1134589114/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-9101164-1604614?v=glance&s=music

neurotic
December 16th, 2005, 8:16 PM
Okay, it's official, I must join, 'cause Green Day rules all!

saint jimmmey
December 17th, 2005, 11:08 AM
they do indeed rock....so what's ur fav album of theirs?

Eliana
December 18th, 2005, 5:49 AM
Duuuude, that's spam, it's frowned upon by society xD

Thomas
December 19th, 2005, 7:26 PM
Uh yeah, XD So I just sarted watching the Radio Music Awards. Was GD nominated for any?

Edit: w00t! BOBD song of the year for rock radio!!! w00t again!

Eliana
December 21st, 2005, 6:57 AM
I wasn't watching, 'cause Mariah won something and I was mad. Though I know they picked up 3 or 5 awards or something. Congrats guys ^^

saint jimmmey
December 22nd, 2005, 11:53 AM
green day won like everything in the kerrang poll...best band,best single,best live show (milton keyns) and loads of other stuff....

Thomas
December 25th, 2005, 9:30 AM
Dude that was so uncalled for. Not everyone who likes green day is tyring to be punk....I am not a wannabe punk..I don't want to be a "punk"...I just think their music is aweosme. So shut the F^uck up!

GD sighting! On the latest episode of Hot Properties on ABC there was a reference to Tr!

MOON~DANCER
December 25th, 2005, 7:52 PM
greenday rox sox ya know? dontcha just agree?

Eliana
December 26th, 2005, 8:32 AM
*Green Day XD

Hey all,

I'm in LA, and I haven't seen GD yet XDXDXD *keeps searching*

Thomas
December 26th, 2005, 6:55 PM
You're in LA!!!! That is aweosme....is that where Billie and them live?

saint jimmmey
December 28th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Dude that was so uncalled for. Not everyone who likes green day is tyring to be punk....I am not a wannabe punk..I don't want to be a "punk"...I just think their music is aweosme. So shut the F^uck up!

GD sighting! On the latest episode of Hot Properties on ABC there was a reference to Tr!
uh?
who said you had to be punk?
i didn't see....

Thomas
December 28th, 2005, 4:53 PM
They must have deleted their post...

saint jimmmey
December 29th, 2005, 10:35 AM
well no you don't have to be punk...i like rammstein but i'm not a metalhead so why should you be a punk....

Thomas
December 31st, 2005, 10:20 AM
Man, this club has been movin' slow with Eli gone. *blows dust of day old club* XD

saint jimmmey
December 31st, 2005, 12:11 PM
*watches tumble weed role past club*

Eliana
January 2nd, 2006, 3:34 PM
Nah, Billie lives in Oakland, =/ I didn't see em.

saint jimmmey
January 4th, 2006, 10:26 AM
you know at the end of minority or whatever in bullet in a bible billie says "england is now the official home of green day from now on" is it?
are they all moving to england?
probably not....

BaNd_GeEk
January 7th, 2006, 11:30 AM
hey can i join? i like GD

Thomas
January 7th, 2006, 7:35 PM
Yeah you can join....I think I will update the members list on the first page...*does so*

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.
January 7th, 2006, 7:37 PM
i like greenday so can i join? thanx

Eliana
January 8th, 2006, 6:06 AM
you know at the end of minority or whatever in bullet in a bible billie says "england is now the official home of green day from now on" is it?
are they all moving to england?
probably not....

It's called a pratical sense of humor. XD

Thomas
January 8th, 2006, 8:30 AM
Eli, did you recheck the first post? You have like 330 and I have like 240 and then the next person with the most posts is like 20 XD

saint jimmmey
January 9th, 2006, 11:32 AM
wow thats alot of posts.
so does any-1 know have any new info on gday?

Poet of Darkness
January 9th, 2006, 1:24 PM
I LOVE Green Day! My parents won't let me get any of their CDs though! I can play some of their songs on guitar!!!

saint jimmmey
January 10th, 2006, 11:07 AM
whats up??
i think this club will be quiet since gday are in the studio now and so there wotnt be much news

Thomas
January 10th, 2006, 8:17 PM
Are they really in the studio? That is great. Maybe the news that Eli posted a while ago about them releasing a new CD this summer was true.

Poet of Darkness
January 11th, 2006, 1:43 PM
Hey Guys! Am I allwoed to advertise another club in here? Cuz I have two clubs that no one has joined; The Monkey Club (revived) and The Skateboarding club!

saint jimmmey
January 12th, 2006, 11:32 AM
well i'm not sure.
you could advertise them in ur sig......

Poet of Darkness
January 12th, 2006, 1:05 PM
Oh... well does anyone want to come down to my clubs while were talking about it? I'm still the same person as espyon luver I just got my name changed like the Green Day song!

Thomas
January 13th, 2006, 9:59 PM
Well that is great, but please don't advertise in my club again, or I will have to contact a staff member. And are you joining my club/

saint jimmmey
January 14th, 2006, 5:25 AM
yeah in KERRANG! they said they were heading into the studio again

Eliana
January 15th, 2006, 8:03 AM
Eh, said they were gonna take their time and stuff.

saint jimmmey
January 15th, 2006, 8:11 AM
yeah...if they rush it they'll muck it up

Eliana
January 15th, 2006, 9:46 AM
Nah, I think it's more that they're gonna rest. o_O I mean, they've been at it for a year and a half...

Thomas
January 15th, 2006, 8:24 PM
I hate to say it, but I hope this next album is gonna be another Insomniac...where they make a kick *** album, but not as many people like it.

Blaze
January 15th, 2006, 8:58 PM
If it's less Popish, than I am totally goona love them again :3

Though I did like Wake me up with Sept ends and jesus of suburbia

Eliana
January 16th, 2006, 5:14 AM
^ Amen in a way. XD

Thomas: OMG, that's what I was hoping for.
They make a freaking amazing album, all the critics hate it, all the radio channels don't play the songs, and all the teenies hate it. That way, all the older fans will come back. xD

oni flygon
January 16th, 2006, 10:45 AM
They were just in KROQ this morning... and talking about their album.

But I'm hoping for another good album from them to come out. Just something really hardcore punk to give them teenies a backlash. But still something critically acclaimed like Dookie.

saint jimmmey
January 16th, 2006, 12:05 PM
yeah cause i think too many people know them
i got a bit sick of them being on the front of EVERY magazine

Eliana
January 16th, 2006, 1:40 PM
They were just in KROQ this morning... and talking about their album.

But I'm hoping for another good album from them to come out. Just something really hardcore punk to give them teenies a backlash. But still something critically acclaimed like Dookie.
Amen, amen.

I'm sure they'll stir something good up for the good, loyal fans.

Thomas
January 16th, 2006, 2:53 PM
Something like Dookie would be good, but it probably wont be another rock opera, probably something less symbolic, unless Bush's IQ drops in the next couple months and does some more stupid crap XD

Hopefully it won't just be another 12 song album...something like Nimrod where they have like 18 songs on it.

saint jimmmey
January 17th, 2006, 10:51 AM
but nimrod was a very experimentle album.....do u want an album like that???

oni flygon
January 17th, 2006, 4:32 PM
Continues Bush whacking will get old. A better stance in politics is to keep moving and don't stay static because they'll eventually find a hole in your system and get you from behind. And concept albums are pretty hard to pull off. It's a win all or lose all thing.

A thematic album will still be great like Insomniac or Dookie, as I said. =D

saint jimmmey
January 18th, 2006, 11:09 AM
NNNNOOO
i don't want them to become a political band!!!
they've bashed bush now move on......

Eliana
January 20th, 2006, 8:16 AM
o.O In my opinion, they hardly went political. It's a large jump, but think about it.

They say "Government" once in the entire 57 minutes. They mention "America" in 2 songs. The only songs that really focus on anything political are American Idiot and Holiday, while the rest just focuses on a punk kid trying to discover something new. o.o

saint jimmmey
January 21st, 2006, 6:12 AM
thats quite true....but i still don't want them bashing bush all the time

Thomas
January 24th, 2006, 5:02 PM
American Idiot might be bashing Bush, but Holiday just is attacking the war in Iraq more than Bush. Also IMO, Warning was more political than American Idiot.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 25th, 2006, 8:16 AM
i like the joint ryme in BIAB

saint jimmmey
January 25th, 2006, 11:53 AM
yeah i won't repeat it though...

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 26th, 2006, 9:28 AM
you might just get booted out PC lol.

Suki
January 27th, 2006, 7:54 AM
Wow I haven't been here ages. Holiday and When I come around are one of their best songs I think.

Thomas
January 27th, 2006, 8:39 PM
Eh, they are good, but I would hardly call them their best. I would say WMUWSE is in their top ten though. And welcome back to the club!!!

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.
January 27th, 2006, 8:50 PM
i like holiday maria good riddance....uhh poprocks and coke sorta blvd of brkn dreams...

Suki
January 28th, 2006, 4:30 AM
Thanks Tomasu-san, I feel so welcomed ^_^ I thought Wake me Up When September Ends was a pretty cool song, but then I watched the video too many times on TV and it got boring.

saint jimmmey
January 28th, 2006, 11:29 AM
oh hi suki ^__^
yeah when i come around is one of their most underrated songs like warning.....

Suki
January 28th, 2006, 2:55 PM
That song is still cool, because I haven't watched the video too many times XD
Hey Saint Jimmmey

1000 post in this CLUB!!!!!!! YYYYYAYYYYYY

Green Day RULZ