• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you left or right handed?

Right or Left Handed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hi!, I'm tajaros I've got a question!

Are you right or left handed?

-For me I'm left handed and I'm proud of it! :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Juuuust gonna move this over to OVP since it's a poll more than a discussion.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Third Lefty here~

We can be the majority for a few minutes before the right-handed members swamp us.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
All right! Three lefties! :left brofist:
Although it won't be long before the right-handed members outnumber us. :(

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm a lefty! I've always like how I'm left handed tbh -- it really differntiates me from my freidns lol - and majority of people form my school. Although what's freaky is that there is a Nathan at my school (we share the same name) and we're both left handed and share some of the same interests. o.o But yeah, I'm a good ol' lefty.

And there should totally be an option for those who are ambidextrous! :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I'm right handed, but I can use my left hand almost as good - working on my ambidexterity.

...I can use my feet to open doors

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
All right! Three lefties! :left brofist:
Although it won't be long before the right-handed members outnumber us. :(

We are coming, young one. My brethren have heard the fear in your voice and we are coming. Our right hands, MY right hand, will outnumber you and destroy your kind once and for all.
yes i am right handed i love it it is real it is me idk

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Sorry Harlequin, I am a lefty too. I'm like the Dumbledore of the left-handers - you can destroy them with your might, but I am the over-powered wizard who will be your undoing!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Right-handed. ALTHOUGH I can kick a football straight with my left foot & right foot and I can paint both hands with nail polish but otherwise it's all Right lmao.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'm right handed and i cannot do a thing with my left hand
my mom is both right and left handed which is awesome :P :P

Years
I'm right handed, but going off my hand writing I've been asked if I'm actually left handed multiple times. I'm considering just saying I'm neither and I can't do anything with either.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I'm right handed, though I can basically do non-writing things with my left hand.

Years
I'm right-handed, though I've been wanting to practice using my left hand a bit since it's so pathetically weak. >:

Back