• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder only happens when it's raining

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years

Dreams. What are they like for you? Do you remember them after waking up? Just talk about dreams for a bit.

If this becomes popular-ish, it may turn into a DA-type thread where people just post the crrrrrrrrazy dreams that they had last night. But let's see how this turns out before jumping to conclusions...

Honest

Hi!
Years
Half of the time, they're pretty damn realistic, to the point where I can't tell it's a dream, but seems so real. Other times, I realize I'm dreaming, and I take advantage. And I usually do remember them, although every one in a while, a dream will occur and I won't remember exactly what happened. That usually drives me insane.

The last dream I had.. was pretty upsetting, actually. I only remember the last part before I woke up, but it was similar to the episode of House where Amber dies. I was strapped to life support in a hospital, and out of all the people who were there, it was Batista, the former WWE wrestler, along with someone else from WWE who I don't remember. It was pretty touching, as they were about to put my off life support. The most vivid part of the dream, though was where I died. All it was was my thoughts, Everything was pitch black, but I was conscious.... yikes, this is giving me the creeps.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Some of my dreams tend to start out wonderfully, only to turn out horribly wrong. I can't exactly remember what happened in those dreams, though, since I tend to forget about them a few hours after I wake up.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
PLAYERS ONLY LOOOOVE YOU WHEN THEY'RE PLAYINNNNN. Good title & song reference.

I dream very vividly and can usually remember them extremely well, but for the pat year or so I've had a rough time recalling my dreams :/ it bothers me because I used to be so good at it, so I started keeping a dream journal which helped but then I'd forget to use it. I'm gonna need to start that back up again.

Years
My dreams are always really random and I can never remember them all that well. The ones I do remember are the nightmares that I don't want to remember. I've also had this dream that I feel like I've had multiple times before, but maybe it was just the length of the dream that one time that makes it feel like I've had the same dream before. Hard to explain. Props to those who actually know what I'm talking about. I'm always in like an Italian restaurant though, and it's really dark and creepy.

My friend claims to be a lucid dreamer. I mean, you can't really prove that you have that ability, but I can't exactly discredit the claim either. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
All of my dreams are dreams that I think are real. I'm kind of a firm believer than dreams hold so much abstract ideas that can be used to predict your future, but the only person who can do that for you is yourself, rather than rallying your dream recollections to some fraud fortuneteller. I only remember my dreams for about an hour after I wake up, and then details of my dream slowly fade away.

There's only been one dream that I've had that I can remember every single detail of the dream, and that was the dream I had where my grandmother passed away. And the day after I had that dream, it happened - which is why I believe what I believe.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dreams. What are they like for you? Do you remember them after waking up? Just talk about dreams for a bit.

My dreams are pretty crazy. Though sometimes they could be completely random. I usually remember them right from waking up.

I had one last night when I drifted off.. It was about going to some Fish and Chip shop with Will (Captain Fabio) and Ryan (Vendak.) Will ordered for us "Could you get me ..." and the waiter was being a douche.. saying "Oh you're ordering for Me? Is that who the order is for? Who is this "Me?" and Will was like "No, no. That's not what I said- it is for us. I was just ordering" and he went on, poking fun at Will's wording and it was getting increasingly frustrating. Then I woke up.

It was a relatively normal dream. However I have had some really intense dreams which I leave on my Livejournal.

Here is one I thought was interesting, if any of you care to read:
http://ichigo-kura.livejournal.com/72945.html

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My dreams are usually pretty mundane, yet still weird in the fact that they're dreams and dreams are inherently weird to the conscious mind.

It's very rare that I remember them though, and a lot of the time I just have a dreamless sleep :(

Years
I had one last night when I drifted off.. It was about going to some Fish and Chip shop with Will (Captain Fabio) and Ryan (Vendak.) Will ordered for us "Could you get me ..." and the waiter was being a douche.. saying "Oh you're ordering for Me? Is that who the order is for? Who is this "Me?" and Will was like "No, no. That's not what I said- it is for us. I was just ordering" and he went on, poking fun at Will's wording and it was getting increasingly frustrating. Then I woke up.

I would have punched him by the end point! XDD

Anyway, mine are very random at times, but I don't normally remember them at all! :/​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Most if not all my dreams nowadays are nightmares of myself getting into a brawl with somebody I know irl and it always ends in someone's death whether it be that of my own or that of the person/people I would be fighting with at the time, so much for a peaceful rest.

Matthew

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2015
I don't dream that much tbh, but when I do, I wake up when the best part comes. I wake up and shout or throw the pillow and swear, lol.

Years
i rarely remember my dreams, but when i do, i dream quite pleasantly.
the odd time i'll get a lucid dream. lucid dreams are the best.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well I hardly ever remember any of my dreams anymore. I almost always recall dreaming something, I can just never remember them, however when I do remember them, it's never really anything worth remembering, nothing weird or exciting to tell my friends about. It's something that has kinda gotten worse over the years, however I don't know if I should take it in a good way, because I used to have a lot of nightmares when I was younger, though I also used to have crazy dreams that I enjoyed remembering.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I don't have dreams very often, but the ones I do have are just crazy. Never a good dream, either, they're always nightmares and they always involve brainwashing.

I remember them after I wake up, usually I think about them for days after I have them. Which is why I'm usually extremely paranoid if I've had a dream recently...

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I remember most of my dreams quite well, and I write them down asap. My dreams are most of the time quite lucid, enthralling and sometimes feel physically real (I used to sleepwalk a lot).

My dreams are nearly all exploration ones; traveling through woods (mostly this), searching through strange yet familiar houses (and this), swimming alone through the ocean or being dropped on an uninhabited island, running through empty fields, returning to my neighborhood or childhood school in a different period of time. And I sometimes get flying dreams when I'm lucky, I love those ones.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
If I have any dreams I don't remember them when I wake up. At all. It's like nothing's happened. More like I fainted than slept lol

Years
It's either I have a lot of dreams in one night, or none usually. I tend to remember my dreams, but a lot of times they start to fade as the day goes on which was REALLY annoying. I had a crazy dream (It was around two nights ago) that there were in real life pokecommunity awards and I was presenting one (like the Oscars) but then I started freaking out that people would figure out my identity or something. It was weird.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My dreams are mostly somewhat realistic, and an unusual number of them take me back to high school and even middle school and I swear I see some familiar faces in them. Of course, they're not so eventful that I can remember most of the details, just very vague ideas of what they were about.

Back