• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Bashiyoto

King of Carrot Flowers
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Just an enthusiastic music and video game nerd. Here, hopefully, for some great discussion on Pokemon or otherwise.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Greetings, video game nerd. I am video game geek. I think you came to the right place. Come on in, I won't bite; I don't even know the move. I do know Whirlwind however, and I'll try not to use it. :)

What kind of music do you like to listen to? Are you one of those Top 40 listeners or just a certain genre? What are your favourite Pokémon games?

Watch out for Hikari to welcome you; her Twin Oshawottz know Sweet Kiss.

Cyclone

Bashiyoto

King of Carrot Flowers
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Greetings, video game nerd. I am video game geek. I think you came to the right place. Come on in, I won't bite; I don't even know the move. I do know Whirlwind however, and I'll try not to use it. :)

What kind of music do you like to listen to? Are you one of those Top 40 listeners or just a certain genre? What are your favourite Pokémon games?

Watch out for Hikari to welcome you; her Twin Oshawottz know Sweet Kiss.

Cyclone

Thanks for the welcome man.
My favorite Pokemon game is Crystal. Mostly for the nostalgia. I've probably clocked more time in the second gen Pokemon games than any game period and the 8-bit graphics and sound I feel have a special charm.

As for music, I tend to enjoy a lot of different stuff from most genres. Pop, Rock, Electronic, Metal, Hip-hop, Jazz, Blues, Classical, etc. Popularity I find is more or less irrelevant and I just enjoy what I enjoy.

Bashiyoto

King of Carrot Flowers
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Oh man, it's a Crystalbro. That's the most nostalgic one for me too. Welcome and stuff. Have fun and don't feed the bears.

Thanks man.
I enjoyed HG and SS but they just weren't the same for me.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
^ Ikr! Back to the matter at hand, welcome!
PC is a pretty awesome place if i do say so myself :P
I find myself here a lot because the atmosphere is just so friendly! Well i'll see you later, until next time! :P

Back