• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO POKECOMMUNITY!

Heart Broken

Live and Love
Years
Hi everyone! I'm Jalen. I've actually been "lurking" around on these forums for some time now. I decided that since I find myself on this amazing site so often, I might as well join, right? :3.

I suppose I'll tell you all a little bit about myself. I'm 19 years old. I joined the Marine Corps about 6 months ago, and I'm in the reserves so I basically only put on my uniform and go to drill (training) once a month, the rest of the time I'm a civilian and I go to work and school just like you all =).

I work as a computer scientist/ PC technician. I also attend GSU here in Atlanta and I'm studying Computer Science as a major and Nutrition as a minor. I am pretty much obsessed with Nutrition and Fitness. I love to run, exercise, and eat "healthy" and all that fun stuff :P.

Another hobby of mine is anime. I love anime and I enjoy Pokemon in particular. The Pokemon universe is so vast and intriguing to me. I do C++ coding as well as mapping and iconing in my spare time. I've helped with the creation of "hacks" for roms in the past. I'm currently assisting with what will be the greatest hack this forum has ever known! The first real and complete Team Rocket Hack of FR! IT will be epic!

I'm not going to ramble on and on, haha. I'm excited to be apart of this community and meet some cool people! Don't be afraid to get in touch with me guys!

-Jalen

Last edited:

Ghost Emperor

Pokemon Emperor
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Hey, Jalen you can call me Vince if your want I am 16 years old and also I am a new comer in this forum just like you i hope we will be friends in the future and also ill look up to your Team Rocket theme pokemon hack =)

Sincerely yours,
Ghost Emperor a.k.a Vince

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hi everyone! I'm Jalen. I've actually been "lurking" around on these forums for some time now. I decided that since I find myself on this amazing site so often, I might as well join, right? :3.

I suppose I'll tell you all a little bit about myself. I'm 19 years old. I joined the Marine Corps about 6 months ago, and I'm in the reserves so I basically only put on my uniform and go to drill (training) once a month, the rest of the time I'm a civilian and I go to work and school just like you all =).

I work as a computer scientist/ PC technician. I also attend GSU here in Atlanta and I'm studying Computer Science as a major and Nutrition as a minor. I am pretty much obsessed with Nutrition and Fitness. I love to run, exercise, and eat "healthy" and all that fun stuff :P.

Another hobby of mine is anime. I love anime and I enjoy Pokemon in particular. The Pokemon universe is so vast and intriguing to me. I do C++ coding as well as mapping and iconing in my spare time. I've helped with the creation of "hacks" for roms in the past. I'm currently assisting with what will be the greatest hack this forum has ever known! The first real and complete Team Rocket Hack of FR! IT will be epic!

I'm not going to ramble on and on, haha. I'm excited to be apart of this community and meet some cool people! Don't be afraid to get in touch with me guys!

-Jalen
Two things in common, Jalen & Jesse starts with J's and we have 5 letter names :D

Just thought that'd be fun :P Anyhow, I want to welcome you to this awesome forum. PC is a very nice place to meet newer friends with much respect. You'll find great interest being here. If you have any questions or get confused, ask a moderator or a staff for any assistance. (you can ask me too!)

There are many places on this forum you could attend that suit your interesting. Anime? What kind of Anime do you watch? In case you haven't noticed by my signature, I love the ones with Supernaturals, especially! I'm quite anxious for there to be a bunch more, there isn't much Anime of my interest to watch right now :(

I can tell you're quite exciting to be here also. I landed you a VM, FIRST! so I'm not afraid! :D

Concluding this introduction: Enjoy your time here and make sure you check the PC rules to avoid trouble. ;)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

-Jalen

Welcome Jalen My name around here is Diablo. Yes you are right this community is the most friendliest, biggest and most Pokemoniest community in the world.

Wow u joined the Marine reserves so cool. I'm 18 and I was thinking of Joining the Army reserves down here in Australia (Where I live). I get up every day at 4:30am in the morning to train. I'm still thinking it over though I just need time. But yeah as I said I still wake up very early to train.

I'm in my final year of school (I repeated year 10) and I'm hoping to study Commerce major in Finance, and Law. I also love to go for runs It keeps the fitness levels up and I also love living a healthy life. (A healthy body means a healthy mind).

If you like Anime and Hacks then these two threads will be a great place to show off your skills. :D Pokemon Anime Emulation Zone .

Hope you have a great time in PC and Hope we be good mates Happy to see you round. :D

Years
Hello there and welcome to PC! :D You've got a huge variety of interests and things you do -- that's really great to me. I wish I was a little more motivated to do other things, but it doesn't seem like I'm that type of person. XD;;

We're excited to have you just as you're excited to join us! n_n As you can see, PC's a super active community, so we have pretty much anything a fan would look for in a Pokemon forum. /cheesy, haha! Stick around and have fun, and if you ever want to talk to someone and make a friend, I'm always available. :3

Heart Broken

Live and Love
Years
Hey, Jalen you can call me Vince if your want I am 16 years old and also I am a new comer in this forum just like you i hope we will be friends in the future and also ill look up to your Team Rocket theme pokemon hack =)

Sincerely yours,
Ghost Emperor a.k.a Vince

What's up Vince?! Nice to make your acquaintance! Of course we will man, keep in touch! Don't be afraid to add me either!

Two things in common, Jalen & Jesse starts with J's and we have 5 letter names :D

Just thought that'd be fun :P Anyhow, I want to welcome you to this awesome forum. PC is a very nice place to meet newer friends with much respect. You'll find great interest being here. If you have any questions or get confused, ask a moderator or a staff for any assistance. (you can ask me too!)

There are many places on this forum you could attend that suit your interesting. Anime? What kind of Anime do you watch? In case you haven't noticed by my signature, I love the ones with Supernaturals, especially! I'm quite anxious for there to be a bunch more, there isn't much Anime of my interest to watch right now :(

I can tell you're quite exciting to be here also. I landed you a VM, FIRST! so I'm not afraid! :D

Concluding this introduction: Enjoy your time here and make sure you check the PC rules to avoid trouble. ;)

Hi Jesse! Haha, that's awesome :3. I definitely won't hesitate to bring any of my questions to you.

I can already tell that this forum and I will be an excellent match! I appreciate the great reception from all you.

Welcome Jalen My name around here is Diablo. Yes you are right this community is the most friendliest, biggest and most Pokemoniest community in the world.

Wow u joined the Marine reserves so cool. I'm 18 and I was thinking of Joining the Army reserves down here in Australia (Where I live). I get up every day at 4:30am in the morning to train. I'm still thinking it over though I just need time. But yeah as I said I still wake up very early to train.

I'm in my final year of school (I repeated year 10) and I'm hoping to study Commerce major in Finance, and Law. I also love to go for runs It keeps the fitness levels up and I also love living a healthy life. (A healthy body means a healthy mind).

If you like Anime and Hacks then these two threads will be a great place to show off your skills. :D
Hope you have a great time in PC and Hope we be good mates Happy to see you round. :D

Nice to meet you, Diablo! I'm seeing that this is indeed the friendliest and the largest without doubt!

You live Australia? I've always wanted to visit Australia. I've traveled to other countries (Spain, Italy, Germany) though never Australia.

You're thinking of joining the Army reserves there? Wow. I never expected to meet anyone on this forum that would be considering any type of military service. In basic training, we woke up at 4:00 every morning for PT (Physical Training). I do most of my own exercising in the afternoon as I wake up to work early in the morning. I hope that if you do decide to join, you enjoy it. I've enjoyed just being able to call myself a Marine.

Commerce and Law? Incredible ventures man. I know a good hand of lawyers who specialize in the mentioned arenas actually.

Yes! You are right about having a strong mind and body! It's very important to live a balanced life. I try my best to.

Thank you for the link and the kind words!

Hello there and welcome to PC! :D You've got a huge variety of interests and things you do -- that's really great to me. I wish I was a little more motivated to do other things, but it doesn't seem like I'm that type of person. XD;;

We're excited to have you just as you're excited to join us! n_n As you can see, PC's a super active community, so we have pretty much anything a fan would look for in a Pokemon forum. /cheesy, haha! Stick around and have fun, and if you ever want to talk to someone and make a friend, I'm always available. :3

Hello! Thank you for the kind welcoming :3. I see that there's a huge array of places to explore on this wonderful forum.

You all do have everything any fan could look for in a forum, which is so awesome! I think I will have to take you up on that offer! You seem like a very cool person. Thank you again!

Last edited:
Back