• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new and anxious

Matoro

Sneaky Ninja
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
hi my names Matoro and I am 13 and I have enjoyed pokemon since I was around 4 and i first played yellow ( didn't like the first gym in that part though) and i have loved pokemon ever since. IM hoping to get into competitive battles and i hope to meet the great people of this community!

pokemon white friend code is 3096 3644 1900

Gallade is my favorite!

Last edited:
Years
Hi hi, Matoro! A big hearty welcome to you! :3

I totally understand your frustration with the first gym in Yellow... I ended up buying as many potions as I could and slowly taking down Brock's Geodude and Onix with Pikachu's Quick Attack. Wish I thought of picking up a fighting type like Mankey before going to battle him, would've been so much easier. XD;;

I've also loved Pokemon since I was very young and probably will continue to for a long time to come. So stick around, someone like you will fit in perfectly~!

Make sure to read the rules and feel free to apply for a mentor in PC's Adoption Center if you'd like someone to show you around the forum! It was nice meeting you!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
hi my names Matoro and I am 13 and I have enjoyed pokemon since I was around 4 and i first played yellow ( didn't like the first gym in that part though) and i have loved pokemon ever since. IM hoping to get into competitive battles and i hope to meet the great people of this community!

Gallade is my favorite!

Welcome Matoro my name is Diablo and I'm 18 years old enjoying Pokemon since I was 5 where Silver was my first game. If you like to battle competitively then the Competitive Battling Centre would be a cool place to check out for starters.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of friends.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey Matoro!

There's no need to be anxious, we're a very friendly community and we're all here to help each other out :). I know it's daunting being the 'new kid' in a place as large as this, but as you can see there are more new people joining by the minute so you're in good company!

As Cirno said, there's the Adoption Center if you want to get somebody in particular to take you under their wing and show you around :) If not, we have the Competitive Battling Center where you can go and learn all about the competitive battling scene! There are people there who will help you with anything you need to know.

So I think that's all I have to say! Welcome aboard, we're very happy to have you here... hopefully I'll get to see you around :). Enjoy!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Gallade... I once had a TCG deck based on him. Went wellish. Have you played yellow special pikachu addition? Beating the first gym was probobly the hardest thing to do in the game. Theres deffenetly non stop competetive battles. Anywho welcome to the community and enjoy your stay.

Years
Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! If your interested in Competitive Battling then we have a forum about it! Or check this out http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724 Someone there would probably adopt you in the forum your intrested in! Don't be shy we don't bite! Gallade is a cool pokemon, good choice!Also a lot of people in the Trading Corner and Competitive Battling usually post there FC's in there signature because it will be easier! Any who Welcome to PC! : )

Last edited:
Years

Gallade is my favorite!

Hi there Matoro. I am Hikari.

Just like you, I have been playing Pokemon games for years (although I started from Generation 3) and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

You can check out the Competitive Battling Center, there's loads of stuff to do there.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator.

Have a good time and make loads of friends.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years

Gallade is my favorite!

Hi Matoro, welcome to Pokecommunity! This place is totally awesome, so have a good look around. I'm new too, only joined two days ago so don't worry. I agree with you completely, the first gym in Yellow was a nightmare!
Gallade is also one of my favourites ( Besides Arcanine xD).
Enjoy yourself :),
Rainbow/RK9.

Back