• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I'm new here

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Years
Hey! I'm Aqua. I've heard of this site before, but I am just joining it now so I can be apart of this new community. I love Anime and Video Games, and I'm a pretty open minded gal so I don't mind trying anything new. xD I've been into Pokemon for years, but I have to say I do not know everything about it. Actually, I'm going to start reading the Pokemon Adventures Manga soon. I'll be doing a ROM hack too. ^_^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey there Aqua7KH,welcome to one of the friendliest and best Pokemon forums around,PC! I'm sure you'll adore it here,we have a Video Game section for things that aren't part of the Pokemon Franchise.There's discussions for anything really.There are polls on a variety of topics,the Pokemon anime and manga each own their seperate section,general entertainment,art,fanfiction and writing,ROM Hacking,gee the list goes on for miles and miles :D!

So you like anime :3? To be honest the only non-Pokemon related anime I've watched is Sword Art Online and that I only watched around...a week ago? Along with Naruto,except I haven't seen that show for a few years D:.You're going to read the Pokemon Adventures Manga soon :3? My avatar and signature is based off my favourite Dex Holder (Go Gold \o/!).It's definitely a good manga,I think you'll enjoy it n_n.

I can't get my head around all the complicated programming and processes in ROM Hacking,you must be talented to create a hack :3!Can't wait to see it one day :D! I'm Rainbow by the way,if you want help contact a staff and enjoy yourself here :3!

Cid

Years
Hey! I'm Aqua. I've heard of this site before, but I am just joining it now so I can be apart of this new community. I love Anime and Video Games, and I'm a pretty open minded gal so I don't mind trying anything new. xD I've been into Pokemon for years, but I have to say I do not know everything about it. Actually, I'm going to start reading the Pokemon Adventures Manga soon. I'll be doing a ROM hack too. ^_^

Hi there, Aqua! Welcome to the community, and I'm glad you finally decided to join, haha.

Aqua from Birth by Sleep and KH within your username, huh. So I'm guessing you're a Kingdom Hearts fan. :D If you are then you get brownie points for that. Suffice to say, Kingdom Hearts is awesome. (b'')b Oh and I'm also a fan of anime and other video games, so I think we have pretty similar interests. Since you mentioned it, I highly recommend the Pokémon Adventures manga! It's a good read, and maybe you can make the Pokémon Manga/Comics section within Pokémon General a little more active, too, once you've read it. :3

And since you plan on making a ROM hack, I'll go ahead and point you to the Emulation section. I wish you well on that endeavor, and all the other stuff you plan to do here at PC. Let's see, before I send you off, make sure to read the rules, stay active and have fun. And if you wanted to talk KH, I'm always open for a chat. ;D

Years

Hello Aqua, and welcome aboard. :3

I'm Hikari, and I have been into Pokemon since it came to Australia.

So, reading the Pokemon Adventures manga? I'm into the games and anime more, but we do have a subforum in Pokemon General where you can discuss the manga.

Cid has also directed you to the Emulation section, which has a ROM hacking subforum you can check out. I also recommend the PC Adoption Center, located here in NU/W which you can find here. Just sign a simple application form and you should get a mentor to help you out, but remember if it's an Emulation mentor you want, they can't help you with your hack!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact a moderator.

- Hikari10

Years
Hey there, Aqua! A big, hearty welcome to PC, very glad to see you decided to become a member. <3

If you're interested in anime and video games, we have two fantastic sections dedicated to both of those called Japanese Entertainment and Video Games sections respectively! Perhaps you can explore around there if you're interested? ^^ You'll find plenty of fans who either watch the same anime you do or play the same games, which will make it all the more fun to converse with some of our wonderful members (or staff)! What's your favorite anime and game? Maybe I've heard of 'em!

And no worries, Pokemon's such a big franchise so many of us don't know lots about it, either. There's always something new out there you never knew about it when it comes to the franchise, really! But if you stuck around, I'm sure you'll learn quite a lot, since there's always a Pokemon-related discussion going on here in our various Pokemon sections, hehe.

Anyway, that's all from me; have fun around here and stick around, as I'm sure you'll fit in well~

(By the way, I also live in NYC, so we already have something in common besides Pokemon. :D)

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Years
Hey there, Aqua! A big, hearty welcome to PC, very glad to see you decided to become a member. <3

If you're interested in anime and video games, we have two fantastic sections dedicated to both of those called Japanese Entertainment and Video Games sections respectively! Perhaps you can explore around there if you're interested? ^^ You'll find plenty of fans who either watch the same anime you do or play the same games, which will make it all the more fun to converse with some of our wonderful members (or staff)! What's your favorite anime and game? Maybe I've heard of 'em!

And no worries, Pokemon's such a big franchise so many of us don't know lots about it, either. There's always something new out there you never knew about it when it comes to the franchise, really! But if you stuck around, I'm sure you'll learn quite a lot, since there's always a Pokemon-related discussion going on here in our various Pokemon sections, hehe.

Anyway, that's all from me; have fun around here and stick around, as I'm sure you'll fit in well~

(By the way, I also live in NYC, so we already have something in common besides Pokemon. :D)

I can't wait to make some new friends on here! ^_^ I pretty much watch or play anything I am recommended or anything I find interesting. Some of my favorite anime's right now are Hetalia, Soul Eater, Shugo Chara, and Fairy Tail. And some of my favorite games right now are Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon obviously, Dishonored, Left 4 Dead, and I love playing the Zombies mode in Call of Duty. ^^'

Years
Hey Aqua. Kingdom Hearts is probably my all time favourite video game. A girl whose willing to try anything new eh, I like that. I'm a big fan of Fairy Tail too. Anyway enjoy your stay and perhaps we'll see each other around.

Back