• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Hello~
I'm Stasis. I have been playing Pokemon for over 10 years, and still have not yet lost interest in it in the slightest. I am currently on White 2. I am a competitive trainer. As much as I love to trade, encounter new Pokemon, and meet new friends, battling is what keeps bringing me back.

I have never been to this site before, or even heard of it prior to yesterday. I came here to make new friends, talk about Pokemon, and of course, meet new rivals! It is a pleasure to be here, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Thank you.

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hiya Stasis, nice to meet you, welcome in PC!

Glad to meet you :3

As a newcomer too, we will be two to be a little bit lost in PC, urm...

What kind of Pokémon do you like? And what which one is your preferer?

Do you like ice cream? Duh.. D:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Greetings Stasis, welcome to PokeCommunity =D

Are you a N fan~? N's a real interesting character in the 5th Gen games, he's really mysterious~

So, you've just discovered PC~? Great~! PC has lots of friendly members, like me, to chat with & various kinds of board for you to post in~ We also have the Adoption Center~ Apply for a mentor there & you'll see the rest, more info is at the Adoption Center itself~

Hope that you'll enjoy PC~ I'm always free to chat with ya if you wanna~ A friend request is cool too~! Our staff members are here if you're facing any problem~

~Mid~

Years
Omg an N fan! I love your avatar. He's really adorable and anyone who likes him is instantly an awesome person. xD; Welcome to PC, Stasis, and it's great to see you here~!

If you're interested in competitive battling, I think the Battle Center is a great place for you! It's full of battlers such as yourself and you'd be able to get your team rated there among other things. So if you're interested, do check that out. :3 Of course, given the size of the forum, you'll make friends without a doubt if you stick around. There's plenty of active members here on PC, so never be afraid to start up a conversation! I'm open to being one of your first friends if you're interested as well, so if you'd like to chat, do leave a message on my profile.

So yeah, that's all from me. I'll be seeing you around and make sure to keep checking back! There's always something new popping up around here. <3

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Wow o_o I've played Pokemon for just about as long as you have, and even I've had periods where I've lost interest here and there. xD What kept you going for so long?? Anything in particular that inspires you to play the games? Maybe it's just me and my mood flip-flopping on Pokemon these days. Oh well.

But welcome to FantasticCommunity! Yeah, you heard right. :3 The community that is fantastic, amazing, and home-y to say the least! Not only this, but since you have Black 2, you have a bunch of people that you could talk to in this neat little forum here, so yeah~!

Oh and uh, by the way, about making friends, that's just about natural here. There is work to be done on your part though! Though no worries, that effort is just about minimal. :3 Just send a friendly VM or a PM, and voila! Instant friendship!

....Well that'll work with me, anyway. n_n;; I don't mind!

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Well thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

I'd love to reply to all of your comments/questions you had for me, so I'm going to just message each of you and go from there! Hopefully it'll lead to a good friendship, yeah?

Thanks again!

EDIT: Whoops, did I say for over 15 years? I meant 10.

Last edited:
Back