• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Hey there guys!
I´m typing from Mexico. After some time lurking, I finally decided to join.
There are many interesting hacks around here, and the forums just feel nice overall.

Anyway, I´m looking forward to playing with you sometime guys! : )

Years
Hey there guys!
I´m typing from Mexico. After some time lurking, I finally decided to join.
There are many interesting hacks around here, and the forums just feel nice overall.

Anyway, I´m looking forward to playing with you sometime guys! : )

Your username totally caught my eye there. Welcome to PC, Oshamaru!

Please tell me you love Oshawott/Mijumaru, cos he's cute!

PC, aka PokeCommunity is a popular place for hackers, and you may find yourself at home in the Emulation section of the forum. It's a big place so I'm sure you'll find what you need. Do you plan on exploring any other sections of the forum? And why not tell us a bit about yourself since your intro looked a little short. I've never gotten into hacking thanks to those complex codes and even though I initially joined for the Pokemon gaming discussions I ended up posting in way more sections than just that.

Before you get started, make sure to read the General PokeCommunity Rules so you don't get into trouble, there's also a FAQ containing all the frequently asked questions relating to the site. Sadly I'm not a hacker, but you'll still get help from other regulars of the Emulation section. You'll meet loads of members here, and they'll always be happy to talk to you!

Call me Hikari by the way, and if you ever need to talk just VM me or a moderator. Have a fun time here, Oshamaru!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Hey there Oshamaru and Welcome to the PC forums! :D I see your interested in hacks. You should probably visit the Emulation section. Or if you want to make one contact Fuji or Gira. Anyways enjoy your stay ;D

Back