• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

~CreamyChoco~

Happy new year to everyone
Years
Hello everyone, I am new here and i am interested in Pokemon Hacks,Pokemon Clubs,Pokemon Games
Pokemon Anime, Also i am from Egypt and i am 13 oh and also my English is not very good so i hope i can learn in here and by the way here are the languages i know : English / Arabic / French [A little] Oh and happy new year to everyone also i am afraid to ask but can someone show me around Pokecommunity and teach me about Pokemon i am a newbie oh and did i mention i love alot of songs like The Hall of Fame by Will . i . am / Skyfall by adele / Rihanna where have you been / Victoria Freak the freak out, and all the songs that those artists made thats all!

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Welcome !
Loving the name :)

Seen as you're interested in Hacking, check out the Emulation section. They will have all the things you need from the Hacks Showcase to the tools used.
Also as you like the Anime, check out the Anime/Manga section.

If you ever get stuck, contact a staff member. They'll stick out because their name will be in bold!
Or if no staff are available (which is a rarity) feel free to contact a supporter. Their names are in italics :)

Nice to meet you !
Regards,
PokeInfuse

Years
Hello everyone, I am new here and i am interested in Pokemon Hacks,Pokemon Clubs,Pokemon Games
Pokemon Anime, Also i am from Egypt and i am 13 oh and also my English is not very good so i hope i can learn in here and by the way here are the languages i know : English / Arabic / French [A little] Oh and happy new year to everyone also i am afraid to ask but can someone show me around Pokecommunity and teach me about Pokemon i am a newbie oh and did i mention i love alot of songs like The Hall of Fame by Will . i . am / Skyfall by adele / Rihanna where have you been / Victoria Freak the freak out, and all the songs that those artists made thats all!

Hello CreamyChoco, and welcome!

Most users came here for hacks, like you but nice to see you have other interests too so you don't get stuck into hacks. We have the following places you might want to check out - Emulation for hacked games obviously, it has all the things you need to know if you want to make your own games, These two sections cover all the individual Pokemon games and loads of discussions there. Pokemon Clubs where you can join some Pokemon-based clubs or reserve one in its Grandmaster Thread sticky. Finally, there's Pokemon Anime for discussion relating to the Pokemon anime.

Don't worry about your English, we're an English-speaking community so you'll learn a bit. The staff and more experienced members are happy to show you around, and you'll meet loads of new friends here too. I love Hall Of Fame as well, we have a mod here who's crazy for that song right now.

I'm Hikari, and if you need to talk just send me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Hey, CreamyChoco; welcome to PokeCommunity. I think I've only met one person online from Egypt before - that's pretty amazing, honestly! Egypt is one of those places I've always wanted to visit, especially Cairo. So, what's it like? I don't know much about it so learning about it from someone eho lives there would be fulfilling, to say the least! :> I'd love to talk with you about it.

So you want to learn about Pokemon, huh? Like, competitively or just the regular games? If the latter, we have an expansive Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section where buckets of members are always asking and answering questions as well as posting in and creating new discussion threads specifically for Black 2/White 2, Black and White, the Fourth Gen games, etc! For competitive, in that same forum, there is a Trade Corner and a Battle Center where you can, like the name suggests, trade Pokemon to fulfill your competitive team needs (or your Pokedex) and, alternatively, you can get advice from other members that are fans of competitive play if you aren't exactly keen on the whole concept! The entire place is loads of fun, believe me. XD

Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity. Don't hesitate to VM or PM me if you ever need anything that I could help with, alright? Enjoy your stay!

Years
Heya Choco, a big big welcome to the forum! :3 Nice to meet you.

Great to have more people join with such a wide variety of interests! We have all of those here at PC so you've definitely chosen a great forum to sign up for. Just make sure to read both the official forum rules and rules of the individual sections you post in to avoid making simple mistakes, since we try our best to keep things organized here. As Hikari said above though, you'll be able to practice by being on the forum since English is the official language here. Never be scared to drop off a message on someone's profile either; you'll be surprised by how friendly people are! I'm always open to chat with you anytime as well and maybe we can even become friends. The more the merrier, right? :D

And if you need help, you can always drop me or someone else a message and we'll get back to you when we can. There are a lot of staff and members willing to help out so it's always a good idea to go to one of us for help. How long have you been into Pokemon? It seems like you're somewhat new to the franchise, though I could very well be wrong. But regardless, you'll learn a lot by being here if you stick around and post! This is a very big place, after all, so there are a lot of new discussions coming up every day. ^^ I'm open to help you out with any Pokemon-related questions you might have as well, so don't be afraid to leave a message! Though there are also other helpful sites out there that you can utilize, like Bulbawiki among others.

Anyway, see you around and make sure to keep checking back! Enjoy your New Year's holiday!

~CreamyChoco~

Happy new year to everyone
Years
Thank you everyone for replying on my thread well yes i am new to Pokemon and Forums

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Heyo Creamy! Welcome to the lovely PokéCommunity!
I see, you're interested in ROM Hacking, just like me.
Well my name's George but you can call me Gero if you want. =D

And, feel free to VM me, don't be shy. =) Have fun. ~

Tackle =)​

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Hello, ~CreamyChoco~, and welcome to Pokécommunity! Nice to have you on the forums! ^-^ I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

A few forums that would be best for you based on your interests would be to post in would be the Emulation section and it's sub-forums, Pokémon Clubs, and Pokémon Anime!

If you need any other help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask another member or a moderator, because any of us will be happy to help a new member in need!

- Bandit

Back