• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little teaser... I'll see what you guys think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi everyone.~ Here's a little smidgen of a story I whipped up a few weeks ago. I originally posted it on my deviantART, but I have decided that I'll post it on here also. Keep in mind that it's only a prototype, and may not even be used in the future.

Regards,
~Rimskye

-----------------------------------------------------------
Nevrik decided to take the old wolf's advice. As he scuttled down the the slopes, he kept reciting the elder wolf's words in his mind. "The great gods above will guide you, boy," were the words. Advancing even further down the rocks, he found they shrine the wolf spoke of. A curve of stone, he examined. Upon it was carved a language unknown to him. He stood in the curve, as instructed previously, then sat down. He concentrated greatly on his own thoughts. "What does it mean?" he muttered. He paused. "I don't know what you're meant to do, but help me. I have lost my way on this journey and I am in dire need of your guidance," he added. Finally, he stared to the valley before him, waiting for something to happen. He sat for a good minute. He shook his head. "Maybe I'm not worthy or something," he grumbled, shrugging his shoulders with discontent. He turned tail and headed back up the slopes. Little did he know that, as he left, the illegible text upon the stone curve shone with a bright, orange colour...
-----------------------------------------------------------​

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
This doesn't seem like a complete chapter. The rules here state that chapters must be complete when being posted here, and since this is just a little part of a chapter, it doesn't fit under the rules.

If you want opinions on just this little bit, that could work under the Writer's Lounge. Or if you want opinions on the plot, you can post in the Plot Bunny thread. But right now, this doesn't fit the rules and there's not really a lot to comment on since this is right in the middle and we have no context. Also, it's difficult to tell if this is what your final product is going to look like.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back