• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Hey guys, just joined, trying to rev up some nostalgia I used to play pokemon and collect the cards years ago :)

I make funny videos on YT, for anyone interested :)

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Quinn!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! How long have you been playing the series for? :D

I was also an avid card collector years ago, but I've stopped collecting for a few years now. If you've just returned from a large hiatus, we now have five generations of games released, and generation 6 will be making its debut this October with Pokémon X & Y for the 3DS!

Here's a list of the main English handheld games released thus far so you know what has been released (I also included what console they are for):

Generation 1

Pokémon Red (GB)
Pokémon Blue (GB)
Pokémon Yellow (GB)

Generation 2

Pokémon Silver (GBC)
Pokémon Gold (GBC)
Pokémon Crystal (GBC)

Generation 3

Pokémon Ruby (GBA)
Pokémon Sapphire (GBA)
Pokémon Emerald (GBA)
Pokémon FireRed (remake of Red/Blue - GBA)
Pokémon LeafGreen (remake of Red/Blue - GBA)

Generation 4

Pokémon Diamond (DS)
Pokémon Pearl (DS)
Pokémon Platinum (DS)
Pokémon SoulSilver (remake of Silver/Gold - DS)
Pokémon HeartGold (remake of Silver/Gold - DS)

Generation 5

Pokémon Black (DS)
Pokémon White (DS)
Pokémon Black 2 (Sequel - DS)
Pokémon White 2 (Sequel - DS)

Generation 6

Pokémon X (to be released this October for the 3DS)
Pokémon Y (to be released this October for the 3DS)

I do hope you stick around for X & Y, and you should definitely try the games you missed while away from the series! xD

Hope to see you around, and enjoy yourself!

Last edited:
Years
Hello there and welcome to PC!
You picked the right place to get that nostalgia back since this community is the best place around!
The community is really friendly, we have every interest in Pokemon you might think of, and you'll learn something new every day if you stick around.
Oh nice I still have my Pokemon cards from all those years ago!
Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and can't wait to see you around! :)

Back