• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, it's me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
As the title says, it's me, Jaymonius.

Been a Pokéfanatic for the past few years now, stumbled upon this site recently mostly because of Pokémon Essentials, hope to get along with ya'll.

I'll be in the Essentials forum mostly, but I'll make sure to check out the other areas as often too. :D

Let's be the best of friends... *cough*

Years
Hi hi Jaymonius! Welcome. :D I'll just stick to calling you Jay, if that's all right (pardon me if it isn't)!

Since you're interested in Pokemon Essentials I'm assuming you're a game developer? How long have you been interested in it and do you have a project you're working on right now? Seems like most people that join are interested in Emulation, so it's always great when someone into the Game Development/Essentials side of things pops in. I think the only Game Dev. game I've played was Raptor but... it was such a good game omg. Unsure why I didn't finish it. ):

I'm sure you'll make plenty of awesome friends if you stick around PC though, so the best of friends are right around the corner! The forum is huge so there are that many people from all over the world to get acquainted with. Who knows, maybe in the future you'll be teaching others about Essentials and a well-known figure among that section, right? :D Endless possibilities! Hope you have an absolutely wonderfulllll time and remember that you can contact myself or the awesome Cid if you ever have questions about the forum. All of our staff and members are open to help out and chat anytime though, so never fear to get a conversation going. <3;

See you around!

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
Haha, lot's of people like to use Jay for short, I don't mind.

But yeah, I'm a game developer, and made quite a number of games in the past. But due to a large fanboyism in playing Pokémon for years, I figured I'd enter the fangame department for once and make a Pokémon Fangame, I'm quite experienced in spriting.

I've already got the majority of my first volume done on my fangame and is currently working on the main plot of the second volume of the game. I've already begun to add a couple animations onto the Essentials site for the Battle Animation Project, and figured I'd hop on here.

Yeah, I'm more into RPG Maker than romhacking, so yeah. XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
Yup, it uses all 5 gen pokes. I think I would be better off showing off what I've done on the development page. XD

Back