• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please...(static)...respond....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
I am calling from another world, the world of pokemon....(static).. that is correct, there is a world................ requesting your help. I am from your world and am aware that ......... this websight contains some of the smartest people who know alot about pokemon. They can help us ......... defeat team rocket. Mewtwo can teleport you into this world........ please, give us some general info about yourselves and the pokemon that you want to have first............... Ash Ketchum has been caught by team rocket, they now control all the lands........ the people cower in fear, and the only people allowed to have pokemon are team rocket mem............. we cannot fight, we need the help of smart trainers, help, please assist............ Mewtwo cannot hold this connection much longer, please respond......

Get it? We are in this world and pokemon are in another. Somehow or another theres just got messed up. WE need to help! I just need a little info b4 "mewtwo can teleport u in" ha ha.

Name
Starter Pkm (no leg and must be first level [aka u can have dratini but not dragonair])
Discrition

Heres mine:

Name: Nivek
Starter Pkm: Dratini
Discription. Cargo pants, black shirt, messy brown hair. Blue eyes.

Years
Name: Ali Kabania
Starter Pkmn: Pichu
Description: Purple hair split through the middle, peachy skin, brown eyes, wearing a black over-shirt, a white under-shirt beneath that, and black pants, pretty simple, eh?

Mind if I be two characters? If you do, I'll just be Ali, and if I can…

Name: Julia Kabania
Starter Pkmn: Marill
Description. Long, straight blue hair, fair skin, deep blue eyes, wearing a long grey-hooded coat, a black mini-skirt, a black long-sleeved shirt, and a few bangles on her left wrist

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
Raichu_tamer said:
Name: Ali Kabania
Starter Pkmn: Pichu
Description: Purple hair split through the middle, peachy skin, brown eyes, wearing a black over-shirt, a white under-shirt beneath that, and black pants, pretty simple, eh?

Mind if I be two characters? If you do, I?ll just be Ali, and if I can?

Name: Julia Kabania
Starter Pkmn: Marill
Description. Long, straight blue hair, fair skin, deep blue eyes, wearing a long grey-hooded coat, a black mini-skirt, a black long-sleeved shirt, and a few bangles on her left wrist

no i dont mind, plz feel free. The more the marrier, right? Concider Julia and Ali both TELEPORTED IN *ZAP*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*salutes* count me in! :classic:

Name: Scott
Starter PKMM: Charmander
Description: Red Sweatshirt, blue jeans, Sapphire eyes, dirty-blonde hair, white and silver shoes

Name: Jake
Starter PKMN: Heracross
Description: has clothes that look like Ash's

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
*salutes* count me in! :classic:

Name: Scott
Starter PKMM: Charmander
Description: Red Sweatshirt, blue jeans, Sapphire eyes, dirty-blonde hair, white and silver shoes

Name: Jake
Starter PKMN: Heracross
Description: has clothes that look like Ash's

Ah, another twosome? At ease! lol Ok, SL, concider Scott and Jake TELEPORTED IN *ZAP*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
So when do we start? im itching to get in alot of different RPs! i created Pokemon Dimension and im in Willowtown accademy and Hoenn camp! im in 4 RPs! cool! :D

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
So when do we start? im itching to get in alot of different RPs! i created Pokemon Dimension and im in Willowtown accademy and Hoenn camp! im in 4 RPs! cool! :D

well lets see we have 5 including me, oh i dont know, we can start with 5 if u like, or we could wait 4 more. Wat do u think? Actually, tell me tomorrow. I dont know where u live, but where i live its past minight. *yawn*

(i c y your the leader of the comedians 4! lol)

Last edited:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
what rp whould be comlete without me!!!!!
*cricket*
*cricket*
*cricket*

"Hey!!?!?"

howabout we start with 7 people!!!

Name:Nick Mattson
Sex:male
Starter Pkm:traminch
Discrition:5/8 68 pounds blonde hair looks like male pokemon ruby character

Name:Shayla lase(lay-sss)
Sex:Female
Starter Pkm:evee
Discrition:5/7,53lb black hair

ahahahahahah
POOF were am I?

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
yea! y not

ok yall here it goes. For this one, and ONLY this one, i will be taking control of your actions. Think of it as an intro. Also, sorry if your not a Kid i just used the world alot.

*Zap* *Crack* *Bang*

The eight kids find themselves on the floor in much pain. They find themselves in a cave fill with computers.

"Sorry about that." said a mysterious voice from there left. The kids heads all turned at the same time to see mewtwo. At first they were all parilized. Could this be real? After all this time of just playing the game, there are REAL trainers out there? Was this really a Mewtwo?

"Yes, very sorry." He continued. "To get you here, i had to unzip your molocules and rebuild them here. It does feel painful, but it goes away."

"Mew!" Cried a higher voice from a corner. There heads all turned that way and saw Mew, sitting on a bubble as one would sit on a beanbag chair. The buble is pink. They all slowly and one at a time get to there feet and look to the man sitting in front of one of the computers.

He turned around and said, "Hello. Good to meet you all. You got most of the problem over my transmition, right? Good. Now we need your help or else Team Rocket will control the world. Myself, Mewtwo, Mew, and the others here cannot leave because the humans are wanted and mewtwo and mew can be traced via a Psychic locator. So we need new faces with the briliance of Masters. Now, here to give you your pokemon, are two people i think you will know quite well."

All the heads turned to the direction he pointed to see two people come foward. As they stood in front of them, the faces clicked....

Profesure Oak and Lance!

Lance says, "Come forth he, or she, who is brave enough to take a pokemon. By taking the pokeball, you seal the agreement that you will help to protect this world. If not, you may go home."

Silence, then one brave person steps foward.
Like it? Whoever posts first gets to be the 'brave person'
;)

Years
"what sort of joke is this!?" Julia snorted, running up to Lance and Professor Oak. "This is ridiculous!" She screeched, grabbing one of the pokeballs. 'There is not way in heck this could be real!" Ali slowly walked up to her, and pinched her, "OUCH! What was that for!" Ali laughed, "Well apparently, it feels real!" He took the second pokeball, and looked at the rest of the group, feeling very out of place. "Psh, nice going bro, you just made a fool out of BOTH of us!"
"nuh-uh! You did that yourself!" He argued… Until they once again realised that they were in front of six other people – eight if you counted Lance and Professor Oak, that they didn't know.

Years
I think you're already too late Dragonair... they've already started with 7 people...

Ash getting captured by Team Rocket.... O.o ...ok... (that's much like Pokemon Special...)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Jake and Scott both got up "I get this one..." Scott said grabbing a pokeball "NoI want it!" Jake said sarcastically as he grabbed a different one "Let's see..." Scott said as he released the Pokemon...Charmander! "Whoa Scott Charmander! one of your favorites!" Jake said making the spotlight go on Scott "you moron!" Scott yelled as he stood against a wall as Jake and his Heracross stood beside him "Say if this is my dream...why isnt all the girls coming up to me?" Jake said as he stared up at the ceiling.

Years
"Did someone say girl!?" Julia screamed, wildly running to Jake. "Hey cutie! What's your name!? ;)"
"Uh – Julez! -_-; Why are you such a flirt? -_-;"
"Psh, What's it to you!? :P" Ali became very annoyed, "Ugh, why are we even here!?" He asked, watching Pichu and Marill pop out of their pokeballs. "Marill Mar!" It said, happily jumping onto Julia's shoulder. "Cute!!!" She said, cuddling it. "Pichu pi!" The small Pichu ran briskly up Ali's arm. "Aww… He looks so tiny!" He said, rubbing his cheek against it. "Maybe this won't be so bad… But I still want to know what's going on…"

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
he he

Mewtwo scratched his head at the weird display of flirting and fighting.

"Humans." he restorted to Mew. "I just will never get them."

Mew giggled while watching them and said in its own lauguage, "Are you sure that these are the ones?"

"Not anymore."

Nevik, in teh backround, sweatdropped. Then he gasped. "Did u see that?!! I JUST SWEATDROPPED! This is so cool!" he said, running to get his pokeball.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
"Hey cool! let me fall down Anime style!" Jake said "Quick Scott do somethin stupid!" Jake siad "Okay...i love her!" Scott said pointing to Julez as Jake fell down Anime style "okay! no ill sweatdrop..." Jake said as the 2 of them went through all the anime poses... :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Scott know had a huge sweatdrop "Um...well Jake help me out!" Scott said "Hey bud, your on your own this time!" :D Jake said smiling "well...erm...actually Jake said he would like to go out with you! ya!" Scott said reileved "I hate you..." :D Jake said "Ya know i dont normally date younger women" ^_^; Jake said trieng to get Julez to go away without a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back