• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Microsoft Internet Explorer & PC Issue

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I think this might be a Microsoft issue.

OK now you just simply cannot use the align, colour, font and other styling options when editing your signature in IE v6+.

I did try to align my text center but when I clicked on "Preview Signature" none of then align or styling options are saved and reverts back to the signature before you started editing.

Now here is the fustrating part:
Clicking on "Preview Signature" randomly crashes my browser (this is on all the workstations in the office) if using Microsoft Internet Explorer v6+

Some Info:

Operating System:
Microsoft Windows Seven Enterprise

Internet Connection Type:
Sattlitte

Browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer v9

Same Error on diffrent vB forums:
No

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
Years
Can't seem to replicate this on IE9. I bolded and centered the word "Test", and it previewed exactly as it should. No crashing either.

Internet Explorer 9, Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit, DSL Connection

Years
...why are you even using PC on a public computer at work anyways? That adds to a less safe browsing experience if you stay logged in and don't delete cookies.

But like most, I was unable to replicate the issue, and I used IE8 as my example, with Windows XP SP3, Media Center edition. (in a VM nonetheless). No crashing nor that alignment problem at all.

Back