• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*|\I choose you, Pikachu!/|* The Ash Ketchum Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Welcome to a club featuring the hero and star of the anime, Ash Ketchum! Of course, fearless, Pikachu-loving Pokémon trainers deserve to have a fan club!! Don't worry, Misty, May, Brock, Dawn, Iris, and Cilan technically have their small portions of respect here.

Rules

- No anime haters.

- No Ash haters.

- No Pokémon haters.

- No haters.

- Regular PokéCommunity rules apply.

- Absolutely NO shipping!

Ash_XY.png

Sign-up form

Example:
[B]Your username:[/b]
[B]Why do you like Ash?:[/b]
And remember to answer one of the current topics.​

Member List

UltraMew
CloysterOyster
AlexOzzyCake
ashketchum24

Current topics

Which of Ash's Pokemon is your favourite and why?​

Bannertopia!

To do, erase $ in all places and put in signature.
[$URL=http://http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303316][$IMG]http://mbmfiles.com/Jun2013/130617-F3_P6VSpWBdI.gif[/$IMG][/$URL]

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Why I like Ash: He's the only constant character in the show and he plays the hero role well.
Which of Ash's Pokémon is my favorite and why: Pikachu. He's loyal, powerful and has always been there for Ash. Plus he's cute. {XD}

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Your username: AlexOzzyCake
Why do you like Ash?: He's ambitious! He can sometimes get a little tiresome and his personality can come across as abrasive, but I've always loved his spirit and his knack for taking just about any Pokémon and turning it into something incredible. I also love his choices of what to use for his team (bar the standard starters), especially when it came to the Sinnoh region.

My favourite of Ash's Pokémon is without a doubt, Gliscor! The whole story of Ash and Gliscor was uplifting and their bond was never anything bar touching (especially when it came to Gliscor leaving oh god I cried). I've always loved Gliscor as a Pokémon but I think Ash brought out the best in his, training it into a master of both land and air battles, as well as just giving him friends and a great home. Gligar always had an air of silliness about him which was great for comic relief, but as soon as he evolved he became one of the most memorable Pokémon on any protagonist's team, for me!

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
Your username: ashketchum24

why do you like ash: He's a fun loving caring adventurous trainer that has a goal to be the number 1 trainer he could be sometimes kiddish but that's what makes his character better and he'll go out of his way to care for his pokemon

Which of ash's pokemon was your favorite?: it has to be charizard even tho they had their differences in the past but charizard is a loyal pokemon that cares for ash and would do anything for him plus he's powerful and gotsa mean flamethrower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back