• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-try

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
So hi, I'm not a new member, but I'm not a active one.. Anyway I decided to give this forum another try after getting a new macbookpro..

Little bit of an advice.. Do not poor water over your old computer accidentally, you'll have no computer for about a year. :D

Anyway I'm from Scandinavia Europe, I like graphic arts and basketball, and boxing, don't forget about boxing. :)

Also I'm like a old person, I'm 20 years old, it just happened out of nowhere! xD

Years
Simmi!! I know I've seen you around on another forum before but don't remember which. :( It is such a pleasant surprise to have you back!

Ooh, I got a Macbook Pro a few months ago myself. Honestly I never thought I'd get a Mac but now that I have one, I doubt I'd ever go back; they're so nice and sleek. Unfortunate that you poured water on your old computer but that might have been destiny so you could have gotten a new awesome laptop! :D; Hopefully you've been loving your computer as much as I've been loving mine, haha.

If you're an artist then do stop by Art & Design sometime, yeah? It's a great place for sharing your work and opening up a shop for others to utilize. There are so many talented artists on PC that it's very worth it to get involved among 'em all. They're especially great at comments and critiques and there seems to be a big want for avatar and signature shops nowadays (from what I've noticed). I'm slowly learning how to make nice stocks in Photoshop (about time pfff) but when I finally have enough examples to show, I'll be opening up a gallery there for some feedback. I'm not sure if my memory is just poor but I recall you being quite a good graphics artist so it would be all the better if you could make a shop so we can all see what you can do. Not often do I run into people that are interested in boxing though, so that's a wee bit of a surprise, though a cool one at that. My preferred sport is swimming but admittedly I haven't been going to the beach as often as I should have. :(

Anyways, pleasure seeing you here again, Simmi! You should stick around this time. PC has been getting better and better, especially the lag we used to experience, so right now is an excellent time to get involved. See you around and if you need anything, just contact a moderator!

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
Simmi!! I know I've seen you around on another forum before but don't remember which. :( It is such a pleasant surprise to have you back!

Ooh, I got a Macbook Pro a few months ago myself. Honestly I never thought I'd get a Mac but now that I have one, I doubt I'd ever go back; they're so nice and sleek. Unfortunate that you poured water on your old computer but that might have been destiny so you could have gotten a new awesome laptop! :D; Hopefully you've been loving your computer as much as I've been loving mine, haha.

If you're an artist then do stop by Art & Design sometime, yeah? It's a great place for sharing your work and opening up a shop for others to utilize. There are so many talented artists on PC that it's very worth it to get involved among 'em all. They're especially great at comments and critiques and there seems to be a big want for avatar and signature shops nowadays (from what I've noticed). I'm slowly learning how to make nice stocks in Photoshop (about time pfff) but when I finally have enough examples to show, I'll be opening up a gallery there for some feedback. I'm not sure if my memory is just poor but I recall you being quite a good graphics artist so it would be all the better if you could make a shop so we can all see what you can do. Not often do I run into people that are interested in boxing though, so that's a wee bit of a surprise, though a cool one at that. My preferred sport is swimming but admittedly I haven't been going to the beach as often as I should have. :(

Anyways, pleasure seeing you here again, Simmi! You should stick around this time. PC has been getting better and better, especially the lag we used to experience, so right now is an excellent time to get involved. See you around and if you need anything, just contact a moderator!

Yeah I was a really active Website Staff member on PE2K, maybe from there?

Yeah I think it must have been destiny because I love my new computer, I just downloaded photoshop cs6 and it's amazing!

This computer is really fast, I don't think my old one was that fast! lol

Also yeah I can do a thing or two with photoshop, I think it's a good idea to open a shop here on PC!
It's been such a long time since I've had a shop that it would be good practice.

Yeah, boxing isn't that big here either lol, I'm kinda one of few around here.. :)

And thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm gonna make sure to stick around, I really like the layout you guys have here.. There most be an artpro on the staff, assuming that the background in the default style was drawn by one of the staff-members. :)

Years
Hey there Simmi, and welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in meeting you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend (and moderator) Cirno has shown you to A&D if you're into artwork! And feel free to explore around the rest of PC while you're at it, too! :3 And like the others, we hope to see you active here more often! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you have a look at the rules again. Things have changed since you initially joined with the rules and we don't want to see you getting in trouble by not abiding to any of those changes and getting an infraction either :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be really glad to help you out any time whenever you need it! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay back here on PC! If you ever want to chat with me, always feel free to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM any time you want! ^_^

Back