• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once upon a time there was a new member.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
... And her name is Starlight Sprite. :7:

First thing's first, I have a terrible obsession with Eevee and its evolutions, especially Umbreon. If I haven't scared you off with that statement, I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm currently 24 years old and an avid Pokefan. I've been playing the TCG and the video games since they were first released, and it doesn't look like i'll be stopping any time soon. I'm also a big anime geek, comic book nerd, and just about anything else of that sort that will keep folks from having a lot of friends in high school (sad but true, but in college everyone comes "out of of the closet with it" ). I'm a veterinary nurse, and I dabble a little in writing and roleplaying.

Getting down to business, I've known about this forum for a while but never had a hankering to join until now. Everything looks interesting, and I'm glad to be here! I'm mainly here to chat about Pokemon (aren't we all), and probably engage in a roleplay or two. I consider myself a friendly person, so feel free to say hello, especially if you're into RPing. You're more than welcome to drop me a message. :7:

P.S. I play the Pokemon TCG... A LOT (even though I'm new to it and I suck) both in real life and online. My TCG online name is FlamesparkFae. I'm always up for duels.

Years
Hey there Starlight Sprite, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Not to worry, there are lots of members here who adore Eevee and the Eeveelutions! So much that we happen to have our own Eeveelution fan club here! :3 And if you're into the TCG, then I suggest you check out our very own Pokémon TCG section as well! And if you like anime and comic books, there's lots of discussion available for that as well in our General Entertainment section! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction simply by breaking a small rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Starlight Sprite! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either send me a PM and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Years
Hey there Starlight Sprite! Welcome to PC, girl~

Naww, you didn't scare me off at all. :D; The eeveelutions are adorable so it's awesome that you're a big fan. I love 'em all myself and Sylveon is more than fitting in their little family. Flareon is right up there as my favorite next to that cute little fairy.. though Eevee is also really great. Honestly, they're all lovely so I'm not sure what I'll even accomplish by going off on this route, haha. You can discuss your love for the eevees in the club Zach linked you to; it'll be perfect for a big fan like yourself! And while you're at it you should also look through the other clubs as there are plenty to keep any Pokemon fan busy. But whoa though, it's not often that I see a really hardcore TCG fan nowadays (which is slightly sad but) so that is indeed cool, perhaps you can teach me sometime?! (/joke) I collect the cards for the adorable artwork but that's pretty much the extent of it. There's no one to play the card game with me around here and I'm shy. :(

Of course you'll also love the Roleplay Corner, so be sure to participate in that! Its regulars and moderators will be thrilled to see you there. Our RPers work really hard on their posts and it's always impressive to see, though admittedly it almost intimidates me since I doubt I'd be in the same league. But hey, can't know until you try, right? I have plans to participate in more RPs in the future myself so perhaps we'll run into each other there!

Have an amazing time posting around and involving yourself with our community, Sprite! It's great that you made the decision to join even if it was a while after you actually found out about the site. See you. <3 I'll be sure to leave you a message as you seem like a wonderful girl and someone that'd be perfect to have as a friend. Can't have too many of those, right? :)

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Welcome to PC! You have a really pretty username :O

Eevee is the best. I love all the Eeveelutions, but I think my absolute favorites are Espeon, Flareon, and Vaporeon. PC can never have enough Eevee fans x3

Everyone is really friendly and of course we all share a common interest. I hope you like it here!

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years

I'd be happy to teach you the TCG if you're interested. :7: There's a comic shop in my neighborhood that has both competitive and casual sessions, so I've gotten a decent exposure to the game. My fiance still kicks my butt at it though. {XD} There's also the online version, which is free to download and get started with, so I could actually teach you directly via that (they also have tutorials).

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I use that name on a lot of my accounts. And it's nice to see so many Eevee fans! Umbreon is my favorite evolution, but Eevee is the cutest of them all. :7: I'll admit I sleep with an Eevee plushie every night.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh look! Another superhero is here! Red Tornado! :P Welcome to PC!

The Eeveelutions are such cuties! My favorite happens to be Umbreon too but they're all really good in my opinion. What do you think of the newest one Sylveon? I think it's cute and it being the first Fairy type is a good plus. You'll definitely like the Eeveelution club Zach suggested and if you're a big fan of Umbreon you might like my Dark type club as well! I think you'll like both of those clubs but be sure to check out more Pokemon Clubs as well. Clubs are really fun and a great well to get to know people. As a club owner, I can definitely say that's true! :) The TCG is something I haven't played in years. I do buy pack every now and then but mainly for the new art or new card style haha. I wouldn't mind getting back into it though. You'll like the TCG section though. You can talk about just about anything there about the cards and the regulars will love your presence.

Roleplay Corner could always used new company so be sure to pay them a visit. I've read a few of the roleplays there and I have to say they're quite into it! I used to RP when I was younger on other forums, but I don't think even I put that much effort into mine. Most of mine were short and simple but these guys go all the way out into their writing! I've definitely improved my writing skills so I may have to try one again if I ever get the chance. Maybe I'll be involved with an RP with you! :)

I hope you can be a big part of this community. Once you settle in I think you could be here as often as I am and become addicted to this place. lol. I hope you enjoy your stay and I wouldn't mind being your friend either. I'll be sure to send you a nice visitor's message! Don't be shy to talk to other members either, we're really nice people. See ya!

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
I should have brought my autograph book if I knew I'd be meeting all these superheroes. :7: I really like Syleon's design too. My jury's still out on its usefulness since the games aren't out yet, but anything that's super effective against dragons would be welcome in my book. And I hope so too. I'm still unpacking my bags, but I think I'll settle in just nicely. I'm already enjoying the free buffet :7:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Welcome to PC, Starlight.

You should totally join the MLP fanclub at the Club section, which is located at the bottom of the forum's front page, to please the princess of the night.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Hello Starlight! I'm glad to know I'm not the only new person on this site :)
As you can probably tell from... y'know my username and picture, I'm also obsessed with teh Eeveelutions! -And my favorite color's blue (Cuz' of a certain hedgehog ;) )

(On a side note, I still don't know how to make individual posts ~_~ )

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
Welcome to PC, Starlight.

You should totally join the MLP fanclub at the Club section, which is located at the bottom of the forum's front page, to please the princess of the night.

I just might. :7: I do love my ponies!

Hello Starlight! I'm glad to know I'm not the only new person on this site :)
As you can probably tell from... y'know my username and picture, I'm also obsessed with teh Eeveelutions! -And my favorite color's blue (Cuz' of a certain hedgehog ;) )

(On a side note, I still don't know how to make individual posts ~_~ )

Yay! More Eevee fans! :7: I love Espeon too, but Umbreon is my favorite. I also like Sonic. I've loved him ever since I was a little kid with a Sega Genesis.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I've never had a Sega Genesis, but I had a gamecube!
Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic adventure battle 2.
In also like the new ones, too. (Generations, Unleashed, Episode 4)

And yes, I just said I liked Unleashed.

Back