• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riv here.

Riv

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Hello all. My name is River Ramirez and I am 17 years old. I live in Jacksonville, Florida and am finishing up my last year of high school before moving on to a bigger university. I've played Pokemon since I was a kid, but probably around the end of middle school/the start of high school I've sort of grown out of it. However, I have been involved in a ton of forums throughout that time with other games. Recently, I was playing the emulated version of Fire Red and Emerald and I was having quite a bit of fun playing it, so I figured I'd come to a Pokemon forum and see what it has to offer.

Also, I do a lot of Graphic Arts and stuff, so I'll probably be posting some of those and maybe open a GFX shop in the future.

See y'all around \m/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there River! Nice to meet you. <3

Senior year in high school is a really big deal there. You have colleges, senior pictures...and basically the best moments of your life will be there. You gotta live it, and not mess up at the last minute.

Welcome to PC, btw. A lot of Pokemon happenings are up right now, and since you're a fan of FR/LG, you willl love our very own section of it. <3 We also have a section for each and every generation you may be a fan of, or have played in the past. Best of all? New friends? Everyone here is a Pokemon fan, even myself! So you are never the only one here. :3

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours in school, and stop by at the Art & Design section if you are interested in making a shop, or a gallery of your work! I look forward to seeing your fantastic work. <3

See ya around, and have fun!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Hey Riv. Welcome to the PokéCommunity.

If you're into graphic artistry, you should probably check out our art sections. They have plenty to offer regarding art of all kinds. :)

Remember to read our rules, as well as any section-specific rules that apply.

Thanks,
[supporter]AlexTheRose[/supporter]

Riv

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Hi there River! Nice to meet you. <3

Senior year in high school is a really big deal there. You have colleges, senior pictures...and basically the best moments of your life will be there. You gotta live it, and not mess up at the last minute.

Welcome to PC, btw. A lot of Pokemon happenings are up right now, and since you're a fan of FR/LG, you willl love our very own section of it. <3 We also have a section for each and every generation you may be a fan of, or have played in the past. Best of all? New friends? Everyone here is a Pokemon fan, even myself! So you are never the only one here. :3

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours in school, and stop by at the Art & Design section if you are interested in making a shop, or a gallery of your work! I look forward to seeing your fantastic work. <3

See ya around, and have fun!

Yeah man. I got my senior pictures done like a couple weeks ago. I'd skip up and be in college already, but I'm trying to earn some baseball scholarships. I play Varsity for my school team. Also, I don't take classes at my high school. We offer a program called Dual Enrollment, where I can get my pre-requisites for college done while in High school for free.

Years
What's up River! I love the animated Crystal sprites so your avatar is really awesome. Dragonite's sprite was a lot better back then.. now he's too orange! :( But anyways... welcome to PC!

It's cool that you have plans to delve into the art board; I'm sure we'd all appreciate that. Graphics shops are pretty popular here and I'm sure you'd get a hefty bit of attention/feedback if you were to create a thread. As a former Art & Design board regular I can definitely say that the board is one of their best and has some really talented artists who work hard to give constructive comments and help you out. Its moderator is also quite the wonderful person who has a lot of knowledge on art-related things, so if you're ever lost, you should definitely considering messaging Alexial. ♥ She's always around to point you in the right direction and give amazing suggestions.

But ooh, getting pre-reqs out of the way for free sounds like a sweet deal. All we really had in my high school were AP classes.. I only took one of those and bombed the test pretty badly so that never went anywhere. Thinking back on that though, all that work and money for a single college credit wasn't really worth it, especially when I need 120 to graduate with a four-year degree. :'< Nonetheless, good luck! You'll do great!

Anyways, since you've been involved with forums I'm sure you know the general gist of how this place works and to read the rules and such. Just remember to ask questions or give suggestions in our Questions & Feedback board and we'll be on our way to help! I'm sure PC will help keep your love for Pokemon burning brightly~ see you around!

Back