PDA

View Full Version : Nice to Meet You

Mp3beast
August 28th, 2013, 8:17 PM
Hello!
I'm Mp3beast, although I am occasionally referred to as merely Mp3. I don't really have anything I can say to make me seem unique on a forum with such diversity, so I suppose I can just say a little but about me (Pokemon related of course).

First Game: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge (GBC)
Yeah, kind of odd, but this is the game that brought me into Pokemon.

Favorite Game: Pokemon Emerald
Got this as a Christmas present one year and played it till the label came off (literally).

Pokemon I bonded with: Crobat
Despite not being my favorite Pokemon, I always connected the most with Crobat. I caught a Zubat my first time playing Fire Red, and despite the fact that they were everywhere, I kept it in my party. I just kept making it stronger and stronger until it actually surpassed my Venusaur. On my first playthrough, I ended the game with a Lv. 87 Crobat. Good times.

If you feel like getting to know me or whatever just PM me, I love discussing Pokemon and pretty much anything. Thanks for viewing my post! :)

Hikamaru
August 28th, 2013, 8:30 PM
Well hi there MP3 and welcome to PC!

And yes you are right about PC being a diverse community, we have so many great topics, friendly members and loads of forum designs you can choose! Given the Pokemon games you've mentioned, you'll love both Advance Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164) as well as the Spinoff Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110) section. 3rd Gen was a very memorable generation among fans because it changed a lot of mechanics like the addition of natures and abilities, the revamp of the EV/IV system and being the first games to be in full color.

And Crobat is one really good Pokemon, you'd be surprised how impressive this thing's stats are. If you're interested in discussing Poison-type Pokemon like Crobat you may love our Poison-type Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306301) in the Pokemon Clubs section, which is full of some great clubs worth joining. Anyways, I'm sure you'll stick around as an active member and if you ever have questions, just ask a staff member in the blue, orange or red names and they shall be able to assist you in any way they can. Cirno, the mod of this section is always there if you need help, although there's some great members other than staff who have good knowledge of the forum as well. I'm always happy to talk so feel free to leave me a VM.

Have fun here okay?

- Hikari10

Meganium
August 29th, 2013, 7:58 AM
Hi there MP3! You seem to have made a cool bond with Crobat! I tend to have some bonds with my Pokemon when it comes to becoming such awesome powerhouses. I have a L70 Mienshao in my White and I can always rely on it for every battle. It's the biggest most baddest Pokemon there. I also have some bonds with my Meganiums, in terms of battling. I got one from a trade for my White, and I would probably lose it if it gets deleted or traded away :(

We love discussing Pokemon here as well! There's so much to discuss here and there's also a lot of discussions for you to join as well. Since you like talking about Pokemon, or want to make some PokeFriends, or whatever! PC is totally the place to be. So much diversity out there, you'll love it!

Read the rules, contact a staff member should you have any questions, aaaand I shall see you around! Have a wonderful time here at the PokeCommunity ok!

BurningLanguages
August 29th, 2013, 9:49 AM
Crobat huh? That's interesting! Getting involved in clubs here is so fun and amazing! As you can see, I love to be in clubs because it helps make friends with people who share common Pokemon styles or battle tactics. Great fun :)

I've been playing Pokemon for over 14 years now and I still love it :) You'll have fun here.

Sheep
August 29th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge. <3 Has to be one of my favorite Pokemon games ever next to Pokemon TCG for the GBC, eep. It was so good and ridiculously addicting.. though I never did get all the Pokemon. By the way, welcome to the forum!

Emerald's a great favorite game as well, it's one of my favorites and has been for a long time. Probably one of my most replayed Pokemon games too as I adore to do challenges on it, whoot. Crobat was my prized flier in Sapphire and a great Pokemon overall to have on your team; back then Poison Fang was one of my favorite moves because Crobat did so well with it. :) You have great taste overall and I have a feeling we're going to be pretty good friends from that alone! Like Hikari said, definitely share your love for Crobat in our poison type fanclub~

Thanks for making an intro, Mp3! Having you here will be wonderful as we love every new member that pops in. Be sure to stick around and if you need anything, contact one of the lovely faces with the blue, orange, or red names. We're a colorful and friendly bunch.

See you around!