• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Hey guys.....k I stink at intros lol. Anyway I happened to stumble upon this site while lookin up roms(pokemon sienna ROCKS.) And since I have gotten a reinterest in pokmoen(thanks to pokeon showdown battle simulator) why not join this forum. welp......X AND Y CANT COME SOONER

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yo there xseed! Welcome to PC! You're intro is actually pretty good, just some info or a little introduction is perfectly fine and normal. You don't have to give a lot at all if you don't feel like it. :)

Anyway, you're at the best place for ROM hacking. The Emulation section has a ton of them and is by far our most popular section. There's also many resource for making hacks if you over consider making one. I haven't played Pokemon Sierra but I've heard of it. I guess it's good if you like it so I have to try it myself. I download Pokemon Flora Sky sometime ago but never had the chance to play it. Someday hopefully! You should really like that section alot along with Battle Center . If you've been to the Showdown server before you'll like it there too cause you can find even more people to battle with!

I can't wait for October so X and Y can come here too! They look so amazing and I'm looking forward to get my hands on them. The X and Y section is very popular right now so be sure to give it a looksie. But anyway, you should make a lot of friend rekindling your interest in Pokemon there and all over the forum. We have a lot of topics for Pokemon and also many really nice people you can chat about Pokemon with. I'm one of them so feel free to send me a visitor's message anytime! Also if you have further questions, you can contact a staff member in the blue, orange and red.

Anywho, have loads fun here meeting people and enjoying posting! See you around!

Years
Ooh, I've heard Sienna was quite popular. :o It's good? Maybe I'll try that sometime since it's been a while since I've been dedicated to a hack. I've had Ultra Violet downloaded for mooonths but still haven't gotten very far. Amazing that you're enjoying what our members have made so far; there are plenty more hacks where that came from. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Onto your second point.. Pokemon Showdown is aweeesome. So much fun and building your team is super easy. We actually have a PS server that you can find by checking out the Battle Center so why not consider that, as AWsquared said? :D; It's a very active chat and has lots of battlers, of course. Plus there are fun battling events to participate in every once in a while so it's a pretty ideal place for the members here. Going to echo you about X and Y coming faster as I seriously cannot wait. So far I've figured out that I'm getting X and will be choosing Chespin, so hooray. :) Can't wait to listen to the music, see the cool new 3D graphics, and trade/battle with others! It's going to be so exciting! So very happy I decided to get a 3DS for Christmas as it's one of the best investments I've mad. So many great games are out for it now~

Have a loovely stay on PC and be sure to stick around! The staff and members both are here to help if you need it so don't be scared to give any one of us a holler when you need to. Oh, and don't disappear! You have to stay now that you've made an intro or we will be sad little pandas. :-( See you and have a great day/night!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
@AWsquared well thinks but I lack any hacking skills and blah. But I do enjoy playing them. I am actually considering downloading an emulator so I can play them offline(I play most hacks on vizz) anyway n yes. I am actually a regular at pokeshowdown but the smogon server is not working good for me :( anyway yes. I hope to see you around too. I am gonna go watch some more anime now before I go to bed and then check out hte fourms some more tommorow.
EDIR: oh I want disapppear so no worries. I am HUGELSY interested in pokoen now @cino. hey a quick question. I know roms are illegal to download but is it really illegal to download a hacked rom? cutz its as pain to play hacks on vizzed everday. and oooh. so you have a server on showdown. gonna check it out now. I go by cyndaquil on their(long story as I am usually xseed) and wooot. power to x version. Xereneas ftw.
EDIT EDIT:Found the server on showdown. looking forward to batteling some of the members on here hahaaa. too bad I never got black and white 2. I actually miss playing the first one.

Last edited:
Back