• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Puddinglover's Poems

puddinglover088

Chao Amatuar
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2005
I wrote a few poems in the past few years so I think I'll use them. I can't find them though, but this one is on I memorized.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hearts of Light:
Hearts of light fading in the sky,
every world twinkling high,
all the hearts in the skies,
hold a destiny in their eyes.

puddinglover088

Chao Amatuar
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2005
I got my inspiration from a video game on that on.I'm gonna do a few random poems to get me started on another one.....
Sun and Smile:
Shining sun far away,
Keep our smiles in light today,
because the darkness is gloomy enough,
they'll take our chances and turn them to dust,
then the world's against us in every way,
and there was no chance we'd live to today.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
OMM, these poems are so kawaii!! I like how you rhymed the words in the first one, and I also like how in the second poem, you are telling the readers to stay optimistic. Good job! ^^-; ~origin

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Awwws, those are all so kawaii! ^o^ They bring such light and happiness into you when you read them. ^_______^ I love the short and sweet approach, it always works out well. ^______^ Great job puddin' (Can I call you that? XD)! I hope to see some more kawaii poems by you. ^^

~Kelsey

puddinglover088

Chao Amatuar
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2005
(Gomen for the double post.) I doodle most of my poems. (I make them without starting off with one topic. I shall now do a Tokyo Mew Mew poem/songish thingy)
Mew Mews, Fight!
jump around in the light,
Mew Mews, Go!
Have some fun in the snow!^^

puddinglover088

Chao Amatuar
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2005
I personally like the TMM one. I like to play in the light and snow! ^^
Some comic loving doodle:
The heavens are telling,
the glory of comics.
The wonder of their work,
may show the world ahead.
My idea was to show my love of comics to others and get them into reading comics. (My wierd way to do so. ^^)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Awwwwwwwws, your poems are so cute, puddin'! ^______^ Keep up the really good work. ^.~

~Kelsey

puddinglover088

Chao Amatuar
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2005
Thankies! I'm trying my best! ^^(I'm having a day of wierdness, so I'm making a lot of wierd poems. some might have no meaning at all. ^^)
My name is Squirt:
Dude, my name is Squirt.
I live a life of sun and surf.
I swam in a current one day,
to find a fish at bay.
His name... Was Nemo.
It's from Finding Nemo ^^ I made it up. I like the turtle named Squirt. ^^ I'm called Squirt at home. ^^ It's wierd, nut I like it, in the wierd way. ^^
EDIT// OH NO!!!!!! MY BOARD IS DYING!!!! O.O

Last edited:
Back