• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing KenziPanda!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Hello fellow users! My name is Makenzi (yes, it's spelled in a weird way)! I've known about Pokémon for a while, but I want to get more involved. I have some trading cards from a few years ago, but they're nothing special, though. I've played Black and the very beginning of Black 2. Sadly, in the middle of Black, I lost my save file. I'm still trying to get back to where I left off. I really want X, but I'm broke so I'll have to ask my parents for Christmas. >.> How many of you think there will be a Pokémon Z? I'm not too excited about the new generation, but the game looks amazing. Anyway, more about myself... My favorite Pokémon would have to be Bulbasaur because it was the very first Pokémon I ever saw, and it's just so adorable. Aww! :3 My favorite video game series is the Legend of Zelda. My personal favorite LoZ game is Wind Waker. I honestly think the cel-shaded style is adorable and pretty. I also love Animal Crossing. If anyone wants to play AC and possibly Pokémon X with me in the future, I'll gladly share my 3DS fc. One more thing... I absolutely love pandas.

Years
Ooh, your avatar is too cute. Reminds me of a Pancham.. it's clear I've been playing Pokemon for too long. xD;; Welcome! :D

Hm, I do think there'll be a Pokemon Z.. though they might make a bigger profit from making new versions of both games, like Black 2 and White 2. So perhaps we'll instead see something related to that in the future? For now I'm very much enjoying my X. Hope you can get it soon - no need to rush, the later you get it the more time you'll have to enjoy it! Lots of people have already beat everything the game has to offer. :C

Eek, losing save files always sucks. Never happened to me but it sounds super awful; I'd hate to lose all my files. But you'll be back before you know it! Good luck and have fun on PokeCommunity.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Ooh, your avatar is too cute. Reminds me of a Pancham.. it's clear I've been playing Pokemon for too long. xD;; Welcome! :D

Hm, I do think there'll be a Pokemon Z.. though they might make a bigger profit from making new versions of both games, like Black 2 and White 2. So perhaps we'll instead see something related to that in the future? For now I'm very much enjoying my X. Hope you can get it soon - no need to rush, the later you get it the more time you'll have to enjoy it! Lots of people have already beat everything the game has to offer. :C

Eek, losing save files always sucks. Never happened to me but it sounds super awful; I'd hate to lose all my files. But you'll be back before you know it! Good luck and have fun on PokeCommunity.

Haha, thanks. I like to take my time on Pokémon games. It took me like 4 months to get to Mistralton City. I haven't touched Black since the summer and I think I'm on Nimbasa City (probably my favorite city by far in Unova). I'll probably take X slow since I have ACNL and Luigi's Mansion 2 to play also. Is it just me or do more people have Y because they prefer Yveltal over Xerneas? I honestly think Xerneas is gorgeous. Also, I'm Team Fennekin, even if I haven't played X yet. On a side note, I always choose Oshawott in Black. Snivy and Tepig don't really appeal to me. Is it bad that I choose a Pokémon game by the legendary? I guess that's the point.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Welcome to Pokecommunity, enjoy your stay here!:)
If you need anything, feel free to PM any of the staff here.
Hope you will get the Christmas present you like. Since you said you like Bulbasaur, I am sure you will be getting Bulbasaur in Pokemon X & Y when you have one. Pokemon X? I heard some rumor about it but not quite sure.

Good bye!:)

Back