• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
Hello, my name is Lexor, and I don't know how to finish the presentation
EDIT: I'm Lexor, I'm from Italy. I joined this forum to improve my skills with Pokémon Essentials.
I played every game since Pokémon Ruby and my favourite games are Platinum, Emerald and White 2 so I think I have a lot of experience about gaming.

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Hey lexor

Well this is the shortest introduction I've seen in some time :P

Well, let me help you here:
- what are your interests?
- Where are you from :)?
- what pokemon games have you played? And which one(s) do you like most?
- what is/are you favourite pokemon?

These are some of the things i'd like to know :)
Well, I hope this helps you ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think the post above me kinda gave you some tips to get you out of your shell but welcome aboard, nonetheless! I understand the forum is pretty big and kinda intimidating, but it's alright!! You will be just fine. <3

Did you join just to find friends for Pokemon XY? The games are really amazing and it gets you closer to many Pokemon fans out there. It's so awesome! A lot of the peeps here are really nice and friendly, so you never have to worry about meen peeps and all that!

You can always ask any staff member if you have any questions or concerns, they're the ones in bold blue/orange/red. Have a great time ok! See ya around :3

Years
Ok, restart again :) . I'm Lexor, I'm from Italy. I joined this forum to improve my skills with Pokémon Essentials.
I played every game since Pokémon Ruby and my favourite games are Platinum, Emerald and White 2 so I think I have a lot of experience about gaming.
Edit the first post with this informations

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
;) you know you can edit your own posts too, right?

on the bottom right of your post it says "Edit", and some other stuff.
well, Edit is the one you need but I think you already know that :P

Too bad you started playing pokémon at Gen III though, my personal favourites are pokémon red/blue/yellow and pokémon crystal.

And to learn about Pokemon Essentials, you're at the right place right now, there's a whole section just for that :) it's located Here. (Note: not all about pokemon essentials, but ~90% is).

well, it's nice meeting you Lexor :)
I hope I can get to know you better ^^
cya around!

Years
Well, Game Development is perfect for you then! That's where all Pokemon Essentials talk goes. It's a pretty perfect area with a lot of helpful guides and tools so you'll become much better at things before you know it. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

And yeah, like Alpha said, you can edit your posts yourself. Just click the "edit" button underneath your post and you'll be good to go; easy as pie. I'm sure you'll get to practice your English here as well so that's another positive side to PokeCommunity. So there's a whole bunch to get involved in! We want you to stick around and have a good time. Let the staff know if you need some help, yes? They're the guys with the blue, orange, and red names. n~n

Back