• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Hi new here just made an account to see what my cards from when I was younger are worth now and if I had any rare ones thanks.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, hi there! If you're looking to see how much your cards are worth, you can check out the Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread over at the Pokemon TCG board. You'll find everything you're looking for there. ^^

Anywho, if you need any help, feel free to ask, and we can provide it! Hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Thank you just need to get 15 posts so I can post a picture of them because they're Japanese ones from 1996 so I don't know what some are{XD}

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
You'll find all the info about them soon. You may link the pics to some expert of TCG and they will help you for sure.

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
Years
hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Back