• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro :3

Years
D'aw, we have an Espurr now? That's really cute.. Espurr is one of my favorites despite all the crazy memes surrounding it right now, baha. Welcome to the forum!

Not much is up here though, I'm just enjoying my time trying to find shiny Pokemon through horde battles. Did you join PokeCommunity for any reasons in particular? We're a pretty great forum here and are happy to accept new peeps, plus you seem quite cool yourself. ;P If you're ever interested you should consider telling us more about you. We love getting to know our new members and want to make sure you settle in nicely, so have a blast and see you around! <3 Let me or another staff member know if you need help. :)

EspurrsThoughts

I've got a ****ed up view.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
Espurr has to be my favorite out of 6th Gen! The crazy memes and Pokedex entry is what made me become so found of him :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Espurrrr is a cute pokemon! It's one of my favourite cat pokemon along side Purrloin. :3

Anywho, everything here is great too! Just relaxing, workin' on a report, all that sort of thing! I assume you have Pokemon X/Y, so why not pay a visit to the Pokemon X/Y board? You can chat all about the games there, and even swap FCs with people! You seem like a kind kid, so, I'm sure a lot of people would love to get to know you there! You fit in quite nicely upon PC, and I hope you'll have a blast! As said, feel free to ask for help if you need it! :3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Welcome Espurr! It's ok, I know what it's like to have a misunderstood mega-power psychic brain that can destroy worlds, also!

Despite this, you're welcome here :) Have an awesome time, man.

EspurrsThoughts

I've got a ****ed up view.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
Thanks I thought I was the only one with this power 0,o But.... what if I would... just stop restraining?

Years
Hello there Espurr, nice name btw xD, I really love that pokemon, and the crazy memes around it make it even better! Anyway, I hope you have a nice time here and enjoy the community and make friends. If you ever need anything(trade, battle...maybe this not, or just chatting) don't hesitate to ask :D. Cya

Back