• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you waiting for Pokebank?

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I just wonder if anyone else is waiting for it? I seem to have a decent pokemon set on Showdown but2 of the mons I use arent available until Bank.

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
Years
Definitely. I have a couple teams on Showdown that use Heatran as well as a couple Pokemon that use tutor moves from any previous games, so until it opens I'm unable to make those teams ingame.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I am. I have something like 85 pokemon I wanna transfer up from my Black 2. About 70 of those are EV trained that I might wanna use for competitve battles, especially the ones I used in competitve battles in Gen 5. About a dozen are legendaries (some EV trained, some as trading chips). And a few other Pokemon that I'll bring up.

But we still gotta wait a whole month...

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
Yup, i am waiting for pokebank to get some pokemon that i cant get otherwise, as well as some of my EV trained pokemon. The pokemon i am most excited to bring over is Misdreavous. For my pokedex and competitive play.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
Years
I am also waiting for it like everyone else is. ^^ I have lots of Pokemon in White 2 that I would love to transfer to X. I also need my box of Dittos...XD I would search for Dittos in X, but it takes too much time and effort.

Years
Excluding legendary Ive nearly done the Kalos pokedexs (when my Zweilous evolves into hydreigon ill have all the non legendary pokemon). So I looking falward to bank to send other pokemon from gen III, IV and V to fully complete the pokedex.

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
i'm mainly just wanting it so i can transfer my flawless ditto over from SS. =D

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
As much as I anticipate for Pokebank, I'd like to enjoy this peaceful (subjective) metagame without any Latis, Suicune etc for a wee bit longer.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'm waiting to really get into competitive play until pokebank is open. This way, I get to see if Hawlucha is awesome or not with that flying gem. Although, I am getting used to this metagame on showdown more and more...

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
I'm waiting to really get into competitive play until pokebank is open. This way, I get to see if Hawlucha is awesome or not with that flying gem. Although, I am getting used to this metagame on showdown more and more...

Unfortunately you can't bring items through Pokebank...

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
Years
Why not wait? Once Poke Bank is released, there will perhaps be expansions to the egg moves not previously listed (Extremespeed Dratini, etc.).

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Honestly if you play on Showdown and aren't playing on Pokebank, you're kind of handicapping yourself because it's arrival is inevitable and it's soon going to be the standard meta so you might as well get used to it now. Also it's hella fun.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Yes, like a few others above me, there are lots of Pokemon I would love to transfer over from my Black 2 and White 2 games that aren't available in X or Y (especially Dewott).

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
Years
Yes i am also waiting for pokebank. But my concern is in the next upcomming tournament we can not use pokemon transferred from pokebank. That really isn't a problem with some pokemon because of the new breeding mechanics. But that means we can't have any pokemon with tutored moves moves from previous gens. Unless they are breedable now but i doubt it. The lack of any move tutors also doesn't help. Also we can not use most of the legendary trio that were so popular.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Yes, I am. There's so many pokemon I want to bring over from past games. It'll make X/Y a lot more fun for me when I can actually use Mudkip and see what they all look like in 3D. xD

VAHZZ

Reborn
Years
ohohooooo...i gots hundreds waiting to be transfered from my Black version, I can't wait to see my babies in X. I also can't wait to use my Typhlosion, that thing has been with me through ALOT.

Back