• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Am Jess

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Hey am Jessica H
I play online Pokemon but i also have ruby in gameboy
My favorite Pokemon are: mewtwo and Jirachi
My Favorite Pokemon film is: Pokemon 2000 or return of mewtwo
My favorite Pokemon type : psykick
My favorite Pokemon character: Misty

I'm 16, and if you want to talk add me on skype: Jessica.henningx

I'll update my profile when im more use to the site :) nice to meet you

~jess

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Jirachi's a pretty cute pokemon, and I did love the Jirachi Wishmaker movie! Pokemon 2000 and the Return of Mewtwo are really nice movies as well, and I do look forward on seeing them again sometime! Are you a fan of the pokemon anime? You can check out our forum's Pokemon Anime board for everything that's Pokemon Anime related! Nonetheless, it's really nice to meet you as well!

Everyone around here are pretty friendly people, so if you'd like to strike up a conversation with someone, feel free to leave em' a VM or PM! You can send me one at anytime, and I'll answer as soon as I can! I can help you out with anything around here at anytime too! Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you arouuund. ^^

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
We'll I like manga and anime fan, high school dxd, sword art online, dragonball,

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Everyone around here are pretty friendly people, so if you'd like to strike up a conversation with someone, feel free to leave em' a VM or PM! You can send me one at anytime, and I'll answer as soon as I can! I can help you out with anything around here at anytime too! Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you arouuund. ^^

^I second this^

Hi Jessica! Welcome to the forums! My name is Jesse too! I'm a guy so I'm not really Jessica, but some of my family members (kids, to be precise) do call me Jessica anyway because I call them by the female version of their names also(Andrew=Andrea, Troy=Tory, etc). Just for fun xD

Anyway, I have a CUTE Jirachi plush! I'd have to take a picture to share it though. Who is your favorite Dragonball Z/GT character? I'd have to go with either Goku vs Vegeta. They're both great! I haven't seen Swords Art Online yet. Do you recommend I should watch it as soon as possible?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
I also like to kill people with same interest as me :3 what about you

I kinda like pan or bulla but bulla dosnt fight often thou

Last edited:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Welcome to the forums, Jessica! Great to have you.

Mewtwo is extremely cool, 36+ style points for you! If you're ever looking to battle or trade with someone, just hit me up!

See you around, enjoy your stay.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Hey Jessica, welcome to the community! You will be sure to have a great time here! Pokemon 2000 happens to be my second favorite film, just behind Spell of the Unown. I do like Psychic pokemon myself, but I can't say what is my favorite.

Back