• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Aspiring Trainer

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013
Trying my hand at competitive play with Pokemon Y. Still getting a handle on some simple stuff (friend codes, hidden abilities), but I'm getting it. Names Adrian and look forward to some trading and battling with you all!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, Adrian! :)

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it when you play XY. Should be simple to follow and to play. Just remember that you can ask for help at the XY Q&A Thread that's inside the Pokemon X & Y section which is right below this section. You can even ask where you can get your friend code so you can start sharing that to the whole forum immediately, as well as you can trade & battle quickly with others. I wish you the best on your first playthrough of XY, I know you will be amazing at it! :)

Should you have any questions or concerns about the forums, don't hesitate to ask ok! ^_^

Years
You'll get it all down soon enough. I'm still learning what abilities and natures are best on what Pokemon but luckily we have some awesome resources around for that. Like Axeliira said, be sure to pop into the X & Y board as well as our wonderful Battle Center and Trade Corner for battling and trading respectively. n~n Welcome, Adrian!

Enjoy your time here and hope you stick around for a long while. The longer you're here the more you'll end up learning, right? Feel free to ask the staff if you need anything or chat with whomever interests you. We're all very much happy to help; have a lovely stay. :D

Years
Heya Adrian, and welcome to PC!

The others have already got your interests covered but that won't stop me welcoming you. I don't have X and Y yet, but I'm sure I can handle for a while until I eventually get the games. Can't wait to explore Kalos like the rest of the forum are doing right now.

But yeah, we do hope you have an awesome time as part of our community and you may learn new stuff about Pokemon to even making a new friend. The staff, like Sheep just there, are always happy to answer any questions you have. I'll see you around okay?

- [supporter]Hikari[/supporter]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 14, 2019
I can give a tip right now.
Use Super Training. It's an easy way to get EVs. A bit tedious after a while, but it makes things SO much easier.

Back