• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Welcome To PC
Have fun and PM me to be friends..
Good luck.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Welcome to Pokecommunity.Make friends and read the Rules and FAQ.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Wahh...i wanted to be the first to greet him! ;-; XP

Hewwo! Welcome to le PC XP. I hope you have fun and follow the rules, make bunches of friends and be uber friendly. I'm Katie, Bio, or just plain old BG =3 If you have any questions or would like to be friends feel free to PM me! And don't be shy XP

~Kat~

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
How is it we jump on new members like a wildfire? XD

Welcome to PC Matt~
Have fun, post, and read what Katie put in Bold. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hiya. ^_________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli; I'm very happy to meet you. =3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, and dont forget to follow the handy dandy rules. ^.~ If you need help, or you just need a friend, please dont hesitate to PM. me~! ^o^ I'm very happy to help. I hope to see ya around the forums. =3

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Hewwo trainermat10! ^___^ I'm glad you finally decided to join up with us. ^o^ Well, be sure to follow the rules closely and just have a blast! =D See ya around. ^_____^

~Kelsey

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun sweetie! ^0^

~Jeremy (Just wanted to mimic the real girls above me. XD)

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Welcome to Pokemon Community. Have fun, enjoy ur stay and read the rules. Also pm me if u need help and i will try to ^_^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
trainermat10 said:
hi my name is trainermat10 i'm not totally new i've been on here 4 4weeks

Hewwo and welcome to PC, trainermat10! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
Hey trainermat10, welcome to PC! Be sure to read and abide by the rules, and if you have any problems, feel free to PM me. ^^
And don't forget to enjoy it here~

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
Hihi, trainermat10!! ^__^ Welcome to PC! Be sure to read & follow the rules, have fun, and post lots! xD;; If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I'll try my best to help you. In time, I'm sure you will make friends around this lovely forum called PC. Just be friendly, get known, and follow the rules. No one likes a spammer! xD;; ~origin

Blade

You don't understand me.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Hey trainermat10, welcome to PC. Post lots and stay active.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
Hey Trainermat10 and welcome to the PokeCommunity! Follow the rules and have fun.

Back