• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Guinea Pig Died

Status
Not open for further replies.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
I Dunno If This Is Necesssery But Im Just Saying She Died She Was Laying In Her Cage With My Other GP And When I Went Up Stairs She Wasnt Moving There Werent Any White In Her Eyes And Here Chest Wasnt Going Up And Down It Scared Me So Much

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Omg....I can't lock this (Mods- I'm sorry I feel too guilty)

I'm so sorry....*hugs* you poor thing...
That happened to me ><; I had a tortoise, and I picked him up one day and ants were coming out of his head and I was crying for like 3 hours o.o;;;

I'm sure your GP lived a great life, and he's somewhere in heaven now!!! I know it sounds stupid, but he has to go somewhere no?

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
That's so sad, I'm sorry it happened, ;_; May your GP rest in peace, i'm sure he/she had a good life and lived it to it's fullest, after all he/she had you and another GP for a friend ^_^ You fed her/him and took very good care of your GP too, I guess it was his/her time ;_; at least you know that she/he is watching you from above at all times ^_^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I'm so sorry...I know how it is to lose a pet. It's really sad, especially when your emotionally attached...I'm really sorry. ;_;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
*~Rayquaza Freak~* said:
I Dunno If This Is Necesssery But Im Just Saying She Died She Was Laying In Her Cage With My Other GP And When I Went Up Stairs She Wasnt Moving There Werent Any White In Her Eyes And Here Chest Wasnt Going Up And Down It Scared Me So Much
Wow that is so sad I hope everything is okay.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
Thanks Guys It Happened just Like That When I Came Home That Night I Checked On Them Before i Went Few Hours Later Shes Gone I Cried Like Forever But Now Today Me And My Mom Are Getting A New One So My Other GP Can Play With

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
New guinea pig.

That's good that your getting a new guinea pig.You two will live happily together.But you should always remember your old guinea pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back