• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just saying hey

Years
Hi BLT. (Nom nom nom :D)
10157120_684729441599549_8635418122540900151_a.jpg

I think you'll find it nice here around PokeCommunity. Its the ultimate Pokemon Fanbase, where you can find stuff about anime, games, trading, and many many more. If you'd like to know more, you can ask anyone, don't be shy :)

Anyways, if you need to know anything, you know who to ask. (And his name starts with a Drag and ends with an alge.

Have fun!

-Drag

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
Glad you decided to join the community! You're definitely right about it being fun. I have a blast here, mostly at the challenges section, which I highly suggest if you're bored of old Pokemon games. Hope to see you around!

By the way, your name is awful tasty sounding.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh goodness I love your signature - The Wind Waker is one of my favourite Zelda games of all time and it's quite amazing on how they updated the graphics to HD! It's quite amazing, and I always love re-living that goodness! And it's wonderful to meet you BLT, all lovable sandwich. :3

Well now, I hope you'll tell us a little bit more about yourself! It's always nice to, just to help settle in. Mmm, well again, the forums is pretty enjoyable, so I hope that you'll become active around PC, like Pokemon General, Video Games, etc, etc; all up to you. <3

Enjoy your stay, and I hope you'll have a great weekend! Chao, and if you need any assistance, I'll be more than happy to help with anything. (:

Years
I agree with Dragon, that signature of yours is pretty cool. Welcome to PC, BLT! I wonder if you really do live up to your username by being a fan of the BLT sandwich, but I'd be surprised if you weren't.

As Dragon advised, why not tell us more about you? It can help us show you what sections you might be interested in, and also make the way for you to find potential new friends. There's so much stuff you can do here, and you'll meet loads of awesome people. Dragon's suggested a few places to start so yeah take a look around and see what catches your attention.

I do hope you can stick around and have loads of fun during your time here, and our diversity ensures you won't get bored. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask Dragon, his partner Autumn Reverie or any of the other staff members around. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat, I'll always accept new faces! Have fun and enjoy your weekend!

- Hikamaru

Back