• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there i'm a new Youtuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

VermillionTheBlood

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiCTu7e5a3Rr5oZyv
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Hello everyone this is my first time on a forum. To be honest I thought forum were dump until I learn everyone starts from the bottom looking for their chosen fan base unless you just happen to be pewdiepie. But all joke aside I would love for everyone to check out my channel as i'm not getting any decent view. Which just sound like me whining about my problems but I know if I was giving a chance things could be different. And from today I will continue to not give up and explore this forum everyday(or when i'm online I go to college.)
my channel name is vermillion TheBlood.

TheBringerOfLife

TheReviver
Years
Why hello there, Vermillion.
I'm glad you decided to let this forum take your forum virginity e-innocence, we're a bunch of fun guys/girls anyway, and I swear, we'll be gentle.

I promise.

However, unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this post is considered advertising and will probably be locked in the near future. For future reference, we don't advertise our own Youtube channels in the welcome section.
I hope you stick around here though!
~TBOL.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey there; yeah, we don't allow advertising, but please do feel free to share your channel via your signature, yes? c:

However, unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this post is considered advertising and will probably be locked in the near future. For future reference, we don't advertise our own Youtube channels in the welcome section.
I hope you stick around here though!
~TBOL.

I know you're trying to help, but I would appreciate it if you would calmly report the post next time? Mini-modding isn't allowed here either, and so, it'll make my job easier to deal with it, mmkay~?

Thank you all, and have a great day. :3

/locks/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back