PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Updating the Donations Page

CureYoshiDarkness
April 9th, 2015, 8:24 AM
It just recently came to my attention that the donor ranks have been changed recently (or not, I didn't notice for a while), but the donor page covering this information is out-of-date. With the Platinum Rank floating around now, I just want to say something about it if it slipped from anyone's minds. :)

I was actually going to see what the requirements are for that rank and well, no info on it so yeah.
Just trying to help.

adventure
April 9th, 2015, 8:45 AM
Should I reburp what I said in the other thread, or nah.

Edit: supporters can't see that, I realized, so here is a likely explanation.
When some people donated so much over the Crystal tier that it felt nice to reward them with a "secret" tier. But we can't exactly keep going forever with extra tiers and ask people to donate ridiculous amounts towards this pokémon fansite. So the line seems to be drawn at Crystal tier being the highest official rank. At least this is what I've heard, but it might also be Rukario being bored some late night and adding another tier for fun. Stranger things have happened.

Rukario
April 9th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Both donators/supporters pages (the thread with supporters list and http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=page&template=supporters ) are current and show all available official supporter tiers.

As noted the platinum tier is a secret one and is awarded when it is earned.