PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Japanese Pokémon Intro Theme

Purin
January 1st, 2004, 1:30 AM
Look at the poll and check which one is your most favourite Japanese introduction theme.
Um can I have a bit more information of the two Artists/Artist groups that have done the first theme, "Mezase Pokémon Masutaa!"?
Anyway I like the first Japanese theme song the most, regardless of which artist did it, so I voted "Other"

Unown_
January 1st, 2004, 4:55 AM
I voted "Ready Go!" it's a cool song and I love the opening video of it. I also like the 2001 remix of "Mezase Pokémon Masutaa!"

Sayuri no Hoshi
January 1st, 2004, 6:40 AM
I like "Mezase Pokémon Masutaa!" by Rika Matsumoto, but I like the Advanced theme the best at the moment. It's cute! "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAKU WAAAAAAKU..." ^_^ I found that part funny, lol.

oni flygon
January 1st, 2004, 2:18 PM
I like Ready Go! ... but Aratanaru Chikai is my favorite... ^^

Jeikobu
January 2nd, 2004, 5:19 PM
The Japanese themes are the greatest. I like Mezase Pokemon Masutaa most, followed by Ready, Go!

PKMN_grl
January 3rd, 2004, 7:50 PM
I like Rival best, then Ready Go and Advanced Generation.

Dark_Raikou
January 6th, 2004, 6:44 AM
me
1.Aratanaru Chikai
4.Adobansu Adobenchaa
2.Ready go!
3.Ok!

CyberRaichu
January 6th, 2004, 8:17 AM
I Love the 4th pokemon movies Japanese theme tune I even sing it of course I havent the foggiest what I'm singing but hey thats just me

jynx
January 7th, 2004, 9:42 AM
Oh no...I can't choose!
They are all very good!
Rival...Advanced Generation...Ready GO...Pocketari Monsteri
These four are all my favourite!

jynx
January 7th, 2004, 9:43 AM
I Love the 4th pokemon movies Japanese theme tune I even sing it of course I havent the foggiest what I'm singing but hey thats just me
Don't worry
I do this all the time with most of the Pokemon songs!

Unown_
January 7th, 2004, 11:25 AM
That can be helped very easy http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/pocketm/ has most lyrics of Japanese Pokemon songs. Most of them has a translation included with it

jynx
January 8th, 2004, 9:46 AM
Wow! Nice site! Thank you, Unown.

orange*berry
January 8th, 2004, 8:37 PM
I love 'Mezase Pokemon Masutaa' by Whiteberry... because I adore Whiteberry. n.n() They're songs are just so cute. Raibaru brings back memories too.