• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, MisterWolfie Here

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2015
Hi there folks, MisterWolfie here!

I've just recently re-started on my Pokémon adventure after a short break of... well, 12 years (I'm basing this on Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire being the last games I played, in fact they were released here on my 13th birthday, which I recall being awesome).
I was looking for a new (or, I guess, repeat) hobby to get into having recently sold my previous hobby collections (NES & SNES games, Warhammer) due to a waning interest in them. I then happened upon a sale item on an online store, that had a Nintendo 3ds XL and Pokémon X for a heavily reduced price, and I thought why not!?

Well, since then (only about two weeks ago), I've watched a ton of the anime, bought ORAS, spent far too long watching TCG pack openings/unboxing on Youtube (so much nostalgia), and ordered a bunch of tins and booster packs for myself to begin my collection anew.

My favourite Pokémon is Eevee, and I'm delighted that since the last time I played, he/she has a bunch of new evolutions that I can't wait to get my hands on, although un-evolved Eevee will always hold a special place in my heart (It was the first ever TC I pulled, and something I've always remembered).

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to what appears to be a wonderful community, and I look forward to trading, battling and getting to know you all on the road ahead!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
*Waves*

Welcome! It's great that you could join us. I know that feeling of taking a break as I had done that for awhile before getting back into playing the games. The only generation I didn't play was D/P/Pl but I've played everything else. As for your favorite Pokemon...great choice. Mine would be Jolteon but I love the whole line and hope there's one for each type.

Feel free to jump right in and have some fun with the rest of us. :D

Years
Welcome!
I took a break with the whole franchise for quite a while as well, though I got back into Pokémon a couple of years ago, if only passively. I finally got a 3DS a few months ago and already got quite a few Pokémon related games. They are still as awesome as back then and I hope you can enjoy them for a long time! There's so much you can do now, it should keep you occupied for a while. ;)

You're definitely not alone with your choice of favorite Pokémon. Eevee also shares the top spot on my favorite list with Chikorita. Though for me, this affection was caused by a plushie I got when I first started watching the anime.

Have fun on the forum! :)

Years
That really is awesome. You'd be surprised with how many people returned to Pokemon with the sixth generation games, OR/AS reeled in a lot of people that haven't played since R/S too. I started with R/B so naturally I'd be very excited for remake games since I'm so familiar with the region already!

Welcome to PC. :D Wish you luck with those boosters once they arrive.. maybe I'll cave in and buy some more too, haha. But the wallet's run dry aaa.

See you around!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hey MisterWolfie, welcome to PC, and welcome back to the world of Pokemon ;D

Wow, the last two weeks have certainly been packed with Pokemon for you then! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your return to the franchise as well.

How have you found ORAS? For me I thought it was a great combination of nostalgia and throwbacks to the originals, and something new and fresh, and I really enjoyed it (though I still haven't beaten the E4...). If you enjoyed GSC back in the day, I'd definitely recommend you get your hands on HGSS! Once again, a brilliant balance of old and new.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! If you ever want to chat or need any help with anything, don't hesitate to drop by my profile and shoot me a message. See you around! (:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Hello MisterWolfie! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

I took a break a time ago, I think it was of 1 year, but then I saw the new games and this community and I returned to Pokémon, and I'm happy I did it! The only Generation that I didn't played was Generation 2 'cause my first Pokémon game was Platinum and I wanted to try the older generations, but I think I forgot about Gold/Silver/Crystal, then I played the Remakes of those games (HGSS) and I lost interest in playing them :/

U.U You bought OR/AS ^^ They are really cool remakes although I just played Pokémon Emerald once, in an emulator in my PC :/ But that's no problem, I enjoyed the games ^^
I'm not a fan of playing TCG! When I was younger I loved collecting cards to my collection but I lost interest :/ And I don't know where are my cards XD

You're favourite Pokémon is Eevee because it was the first TC you got? That's so sweet ^^ Eevee is cool indeed! And I love its evolutions! Especially Leafeon, Vaporeon, Glaceon and Sylveon! And they are all cute :3

It's cool to see that you like our community! You will really love here! We have many many sections with different discussion which you can participate on, many wonderful and awesome members and cool events ^^ Try to find a section that you like! If you don't know, you can always ask a member! Soooo go explore the forums :D

Enjoy your stay! See you around~ ^^

Back