• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
As you see my user name is pokemonemrald i am a fan of new pokemon games. Im am from the USA. Hope to have a good time on this forum! :D

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Glad you're found of the games like we all are!^^ please enjoy your stay.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
pokemonemrald said:
As you see my user name is pokemonemrald i am a fan of new pokemon games. Im am from the USA. Hope to have a good time on this forum! :D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
pokemonemrald said:
I hope you foundwhat you are looking for and welcome and enjoy yourself. ^__^

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Hey, and welcome to PC! I'm Haley! If you have any questions or want to be friends, pm me. Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! ^_^

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
welcome to here!

mind the character limit

Back