• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zigzagoon...Pidgeon-Toed? o.O

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Weeeeeeell, seeing as I have this awsome new Zigzagoon avvie, I thought about this for a bit. X3 Now, I know Zigzagoon ish called Zigzagoon for a reason...but have you ever thought that all Zigzagoon were pidgeon-toed or had some funky disability or had multiple sclerosis and walked all funny? XD Discuss this insane topic here. XD

~Kelsey

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Erm....watch it my mom has a disabiliy.... -_-

But for Zigzagoon, who knows. We might be getting introduced to Pokemon diseases, disorders, and bad habits. I mean, a lot of people are born pigeon-toed but they live good lives. I'm sure it's just the way Ziggy was made/born/designed whatever.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Because his paterns are ZigZagged? o_O

Errmm... I see nothing wrong with Zigzagoon... But who knows what he thinks? Mwahahaha...

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
my theroey why they called him zig zag goon, is that he uses zig zag rolling papers and works fo the mob as a goon, thats just what i think lol

as for disabilitys, i didnt think pokemon had disabilitys?

Back