• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! :3

Junior!

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2016
Hello everyone my name is Junior and i'm 22 years old from SoCal!

I have always played Pokemon from Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow all the way up to OmegaRuby! I don't think I have ever skipped a generation, haha. I have always played causally, but now I want to play competitively.

My goal in joining this forum is to meet new friends, connect with others, and simply do a bunch of giveaways for all of you.

I'm overall a friendly & adventurous guy and I get along with everyone. Although I been playing a long time there is alot that I have yet to figure out.

I'm excited to meet everyone! ^_____^

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Whats up Junior!

Impressive you've played all generations! I still haven't played RBY yet, probably never will either. Which Gen would say has been your favorite?

Its awesome you want to start playing competitively! The battle staff here is top notch! I'm also in a couple leagues right now and its amazing how much I've learned from them as well. Especially in team building.

It is really nice to meet you and see ya around the forum!

Junior!

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2016
Whats up Junior!

Impressive you've played all generations! I still haven't played RBY yet, probably never will either. Which Gen would say has been your favorite?

Its awesome you want to start playing competitively! The battle staff here is top notch! I'm also in a couple leagues right now and its amazing how much I've learned from them as well. Especially in team building.

It is really nice to meet you and see ya around the forum!

Thank you. I remember getting Pokemon Blue with a purple gameboy color for the first time, it was beautiful! Lol!

My favorite hands down is Blue! Squirtle is also my favorite pokemon. Then my second favorite was LEAFGREEN which was pretty much same as Blue but with the GBA graphics and stuff, ugh I want them to remake for 3DS!!!

Anyways, dude that is awesome! Maybe we can talk and become friends so you can help me out on learning all that? I'm like legit noob at it right now, haha!

Junior!

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2016
Heeyy Junior! and welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to have you here with us!

I didn't played every single generation, but I'm a huge Pokemon fan! And competitive is amazing, whether you play on console or Showdown, it's an amazing thing and I'm glad that you want to start playing. I never really played on console, but I been playing in Showdown for some time, if you ever feel like battling, you could check PC's Showdown server , Showdown tiers are different than console tiers, so you should keep that in mind.

PC is an amazing place to make new friends, and I'm sure you're going to have a great stay here with us! if I can help you around, please let me know and I'll do my best to contact you and help. Good luck with everything! :)

Hey there, thank you very much Archy! :3

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Thank you. I remember getting Pokemon Blue with a purple gameboy color for the first time, it was beautiful! Lol!

My favorite hands down is Blue! Squirtle is also my favorite pokemon. Then my second favorite was LEAFGREEN which was pretty much same as Blue but with the GBA graphics and stuff, ugh I want them to remake for 3DS!!!

Anyways, dude that is awesome! Maybe we can talk and become friends so you can help me out on learning all that? I'm like legit noob at it right now, haha!

That's great! I'm more of a newer gen person. I have really liked Diamond and X personally. Though I will always have a soft spot for Crystal, my favorite game of all time.

I'd be happy to help however I can. I sent ya a PM

Back