• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alchemist or Panic?

Panic or Alchemist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
which is better?
full metal alchemist or full metal panic?
i say panic but its up to you!
vote up there ^lookie!^ and give your reasoning here.
Happy voting!
EDIT: AWWWW MAN i forgot to add a poll!
now i cant....i think.
how do you add one again?
EDIT OF EDIT: It is done!

Last edited:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
I've never seen Fullmetal Panic, but even if I had I think I like Fullmetal Alchemist more than I would Fullmetal Panic (did that make any sense? XD I've been watching too much Gilmore Girls) so I say Fullmetal Alchemist. =3

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
The Full Metal Alchemist anime was okay at the start...then it turned to crud....I'd go with Panic, two series and a lot better then FMA.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I've only seen one episode from each, but I seem to like Full Metal Alchemist better...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
There are two types of animes in this world- ones who have Roy Mustang, and ones that don't.

Fortuantely, Full Metal Alchemist does.

So that all the way~~ =D

sighroyomghottyeeeekcheesebbqomgdnesshawwwtroyroyroyroyroyreek

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Latios619 said:
which is better?
full metal alchemist or full metal panic?
i say panic but its up to you!
vote up there ^lookie!^ and give your reasoning here.
Happy voting!
EDIT: AWWWW MAN i forgot to add a poll!
now i cant....i think.
how do you add one again?
I do not know about both of them much ,but I think Full Metal Alchemist is better than Full Metal Panic.

Years
I like both of them, I think it's kinda like comparing apples and oranges. The two series are so completely diffrent it's hard to honestly make that choice. It really depends on my mood, but if I'm gonna have to I'd have to pick Full Metal Panic. I enjoyed the anime' greatly and I totally agree with Latios619, the manga was even better.

Back