• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like, hi guys.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 21, 2016
I am RushRushRush. I stumbled upon this forum while clicking through Bulbapedia, so I thought I'd join the party!

I'm a 19-year-old college student. I started playing Pokemon shortly after I obtained a Nintendo DS when I was in middle school. The first game I tried was Pearl. I played it a lot with my younger brother and my stepsiblings who had Diamond. The underground bases were cool, but I never beat a Pokemon game until finishing Y just a few weeks ago. I watched the anime back in the day as well, and after revisiting the first seasons in the past year or so, I suddenly wanted to play the games again. So, here I am now. ;)

In college, I've been thinking of going into journalism. My writing skills are enough to satisfy other people, so I figured that I'd try to make a career out of it. I've just finished my first semester, so... woo hoo! It's mostly thanks to coffee, though. I'm enthusiastic of all different sorts of coffee, as well as the numerous creamers that can be used to give it different flavors. At the moment, I'm experimenting with vanilla soy milk, which is quite alright so far.

I play other video games on my 3DS, like Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes, and Nintendogs, and I also play a fair bit of World of Warcraft on this laptop right here. If you'd like to play any of that stuff with me, then I'll totally let you!

Years
I used to want to be a writer when I was young but it feels like it's very difficult to make a living off of if you're not dedicated. Sadly for me it's more of a hobby so picking it up as a career probably wouldn't work out. =( Sounds like a fun choice. Welcome to PC RushRushRush, nice to meet you!

yaas Pokémon's amazing and I'm very pumped right now especially thanks to the Sun & Moon reveals. I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about if you enjoy the franchise and are getting back into the swing of the games again.. plenty to catch up with.

See you around and have fun. :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 21, 2016
Thank you, guys. :-)

Yes, I'd looooooove to be a writer. I've thought about doing all sorts of other things, but it inevitably leads back to writing. What can I say, I'm just trying to follow my dreams... I won't plaster emoticons everywhere like I do in forum posts though. xD Man, I did it again.

I should really play Platinum. I can't find it in this teeny tiny town I live in, though. Money is tight, as well. I got a tax refund from my first job, but I quit so I could move, and I'm in college full time, so I'll be without a heap of extra money until fall, when I can probably work on campus. It's a small community college.

So yeah, I'll definitely keep up with all that Pokémon news. I'm anxiously awaiting the new Nintendo console next year as well... Thanks for having me!

Back