• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Five of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
*Takes deep breath* Hopefully you guys will like this enough!

Anyway, we all know of the 5 legendary birds (Lugia, Ho-Oh, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres). You and 4 other trainers will try to be friend these birds. BUT there is a twist! You're not the only one who wants one os these beauties! An evil team called Shadow Skill wants them aswell. They want to fuse all of them together to make the ultimate Pokemon. That's bad... very bad.
--------------
Here is the format:

Name:
Pokemon (up to six of course, no legendaries, and you may have the SECOND evalution of the Pokemon. Ex: You can have a Dragonair, or a Shelgon, but no Salamence or Dragonite. Until you have a bird. You may also have 7, IF one of the Pokemon doesn't fight, or be kept in a ball):
Personality:
Appearence:
Bird (this is which bird you shall be friend, you won't have it immeidietly (SP?) though):
------------------------------

Name: Seth Takamatsu
Pokemon: (Akita) Absol; (Hiroshima) Dragonair; (Sakata) Lanturn; (Nagasaki) Espeon; (Kusanage) Camerupt; (Shimonoseki a.k.a Seki) Manetric; (Aiko)(Out of ball, sits on his shoulder/ doesn't fight) Natu
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, crafty, independent
Appearence: He has short, jet black hair with two very long red bangs. He has caramel color eyes. He has a black shirt with a Sabeleye on it. He has blue pants with black, leather boots.
Bird: Zapdos (Because I bet everyone wants Articuno, so I'm being nice and letting some lucky person have it! ^^)
----------------------------

We start off in Pallet town, and we'll soon work our way to getting all of the birds! If you have any questions, just PM me! ^^

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
name lake
gender male
age 18
pokemon dragonair charmelion ivysaur wartortle qualave crocanaw
personality happy and easy going at times sometimes he is angry and serious
apearance firered male
bird moltres

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Name:Zidane
Pokemon: Donphan, Shelgon, Seadra, Onix, Cyndaquill, Grovile (sp) and a Magby that rides around on his head
Personality:Mostly happy but can be easy to anger, loves pokemon unconditionaly and will do anything for them
Appearence:Scruffy brown hair, Dark crimson eyes, wears a red t-shirt with a large pokeball symbol on it, a pair of baggy black trousers and a Black backpack
Bird: Lugia

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
Years
Name:Luis
Pokemon: Chansey, Wartortle, Bayleaf, Munchlax, Combusken, Nidorino. Ragnarok(no battle, he rides on it and it is his companion)
Personality:Luis is a quiet kinda guy. Though timid at times, he will never give up and will get things done no matter what! Luis is kind possesses a strong sense of justice. He treats everything seriously and is courteous.
Appearence:
warrior_luis.bmp

Bird: Ho-oh

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Name: Rine Glacier
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Ninetails, Skarmory, Flaffy(I assume it cannot be an Ampharos?), Gorebyss, Sneasel
Personality: Rine is usually serious, calm, cold, and calculating. Though his Pokemon have considerable power, his specialty is that of strategy and precision attacks. Far from a typical "hero figure", Rine prefers solitude and anonymity.
Appearance: Dark hair with silver highlights, icy blue eyes, lithe and compact
Bird: Articuno

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Okay let us start RPGing! You all seem like very good Role Players!
----------------------

Seth sat in the Pokemon Center, with his Natu on his lap. Aiko sat staring at a Xatu, lovingly.
"Hey, Aiko. You okay?" asked Seth. Aiko turned around and hopped, "I guess that's a yes?"
"Na-natu!" chirped Aiko. Seth pat Aiko on the head.
Seth sighed and thought about Zapdos. Ever since he was little he had wanted to see Zapdos. It always was the one Pokemon that called to him.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
man i lost all the sudden a trainer came in and got his pokemon healed lost again dang how come he always beats me i trained realy hard for that battle

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Sitting by the Pokemon Center window, Rine stared silently at the scenery before him. Slowly and thoughtfully, he rolled a Pokeball about in his hand. Articuno . . . it's been eight years. And, with each year that I search . . . you seem to become farther and farther away. The trainer's wintery eyes turned to gaze at the afternoon sky--the bright, cheerful azure colour reflecting against his eyes' usual, icy tint. Then, shifting his gaze to the Pokeball in his hand, he murmured softly, "Will I ever find you?"

Suddenly, as a trainer strode into the Pokemon Center, lamenting in regards to a lost battle, Rine turned slightly to view him. He said nothing, but merely stared silently at the new arrival.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Zidane sat on a rock just outside the pokemon center, a trainer ran past and straight into the center but he was lost in his thoughts, 'Lugia you have evaded me this long, but i will find you

jumping down off the rock he casualy strolled towards the pokemon center with a smile on his face

'maybe one day' he thought to himself as he entered the tall building...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Rine's eye twitched with faint annoyance as Lake shouted. Great . . . another enthusiastic young adventurer out to find more power. Without a word, he stood and re-attached his Pokeball to his belt. Passing his glance briefly over Seth and Zidane, Rine deliberately started for the the Center's entrance. But who can blame the kid? It seems as though everyone's goal is for power during these times . . .

Pushing open the Pokemon Center's glass door, he quietly sighed into the open air. If only he wouldn't shout about it indoors.

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
Years
Grrr... Ho-oh, powerful phoenix of lore. I need you power. My team isn't perfect, please.You power is beyond comparison. He said as he meditated. He heard the sound of a yelling voice.

"grr he is the only one i have ever lost to grr no he will not defeat me again MOLTRES! please come to me"

He jolted upward, at the sound of the yelling. I guess it was time I get ready. Luis packed up anything and everything. "Can't forget these." He muttered as he placed several different types of potions into his bag. He then took each separate pokeball, pollished them, then placed them in a certain order on his belt. He whistled, and his faithful companion came. He saw a boycoming out of the pokemon centre with black hair and silver highlights.

"Hey, I'm Luis." He said as he smiled.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
"Hn?" The male glanced up as a voiced adressed him. After a brief moment of studying the trainer and his Pokemon, he responded, "I'm Rine." Then, pausing as Lake exited the Pokemon Center, he added quietly , "Also known as 'highly annoyed and attempting to escape a certain someone'." Rine briefly closed his eyes, attempting to suppress his growing temper. Then, glancing toward Lake, he explained to Luis, "I spend most of my time in isolation in the mountains, so I suppose I'm not accustomed to such naive, zealous spirit."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Rine shrugged casually, though his eyes glinted dangerously. "I don't know," he stated innocently. Then, turning the full force of his wintery eyes directly toward Lake, he questioned in a treacherously calm voice, "How strong do you think I am?" Though Rine's manner showed no aggression, neither did reveal any desire to yield or submit.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Abruptly, Rine's gaze turned skyward. Retaining his air of dangerous calm and mock innocence(sp?), he replied, "I don't see any real reason for us to battle. After all, your Pokemon were just healed. Are you sure you want to put them through this?" There was a brief pause as Rine allowed Lake to consider. Then, the trainer's wintery blue eyes returned to Lake. His luminous gaze harsh and freezing, he finished, "The real question is, do you want to battle?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back