• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Original or Remake?

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
I like more of the original shows very rare for a remake in my opinion can be better than the original series. Spin off shows are good I think if the have people that played an original character. Good thing not to many shows I watch have been remade. I watched some of the original Odd Couple but never watched the remake of the show. Why can't they come up with original shows? I just hope they keep putting out original shows than remaking something and making it sound like it is new.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
I'm usually gonna prefer the original but there are some rare circumstances in which the remake is better. but whether or not something's a remake isn't really weighing on my mind. it's whether I like it. only incidental that I usually prefer originals. You Feel

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Sometimes remakes doesn't always good like how CN changes PPG to something that from truly original series and how ben 10 become comedy-oriented than basic combo of comedy and action, just look at him he is being tortured to look silly

Back