• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
Hi guys I'm new here. My favorite color is purple and my favorite game is pokemon fire red

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey there Weast, and welcome to PokéCommunity! We're excited to have you on board :D
FireRed is a great game! I haven't played it in years, I really should plan to play through it sometime soon. Feel free to visit our Third Generation section which is the home for third generation games, including FireRed! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi guys I'm new here. My favorite color is purple and my favorite game is pokemon fire red
Welcome Weast! I hope you'll like it here. If your favorite color is purple, will you mayhaps get Moon rather than Sun, regarding the upcoming new games? Haha, Moon seems more purplish while Sun looks orangy imo.

Let me know if there is anything confusing you about the forums! See you around~

Back