• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen October 2005 Pokemon Emerald Release for UK?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Well i was looking for a release date on pokemon emerald in the uk. As i really want it. So i typed in the GAME shops web address and searched for pokemon emerald, and to my horro it said advailblity october 2005. But the stradegy book was going to be released in June 2005. Anyways here is the proof of the october wait.

GAME- Pokemon Emerald

Thought you all should know.

- Lone Eevee

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2008
Import. Just order it off the internet from a site in the USA.

Phaizar

Master Trainer
Years
hey lone eevee ive got emerald for 16 quid on ebay.co.uk just look for pokemon emerald sure its not that understandable but i still play it

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
That is very puzzling, as Australian Pokemon trainers are getting Pokemon Emerald tomorrow. I should know, since I will be one of the first to get as the store opens.

Years
Gamefaqs is a reliable source for me when it comes to release dates and sorry to say but Europe gets Emerald in October 2005.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Small question. Why would the release in UK be so late compared to the US version?
After all, they are both in English, so it won't take much effor to change some American English to English English (sounds wierd..).

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Uh,That is weird i would write a letter and complain i mean we get it tommorow *i gots my pre-order* and i don't see why nintendo can't translate to UK so yeah nintendo is very un-organised because they should have it translated ages ago.

Well i hope you get it off Ebay or something.

Back