• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Long do you Eat in Dinnertime?

How Long do you eat at Dinnertime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I don't really have a dinner time, I just eat whenever I feel hungry XD.

But when I do, its about 10 minutes or so.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
It takes me around 5-20 minutes depending on whether or not I'm watching TV as well.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
It really depends on the food sometimes it takes 10 minutes for me sometimes 30 minutes

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Depends really.If i'm really Hungry i'll eat in like 7 mins.but if i'm just taking my time about 15-25 mins.XD.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
10 mins. No longer than 15. I usually eat pretty fast when I'm real hungry, so even if I filled up a huge plate with chinese f00d, it usually takes me 10-15 mins. (then again, if it was some type of Ramen, 5 mins and so)

~Blade~

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Not long at all, less than 15 minutes.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I guess I'm sort of a slow eater, compared to the rest of my family... I'm usually the last one to be finished. XD I just like to take more time, and not eat it in such a hurry since that's kind of un-healthy. I don't take forever, just around 15-20 minutes.

Lucid

It doesn?t really take me long to eat, so I?ll just say 10 minutes. o.o;

Back